Dockett's latest Twitter

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dockett: ChrisJohnson28 just ask me what will it take to get me in a titans uniform , @#&! what yall think what will it take?

Fitz responded with: @ddockett dock eaaasssyyy bruh

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Earlier today, Fitz to Dockett: @ddockett Talk like that will keep the Cards from paying you for another year. Adub was quiet, got paid. Q was loud, not paid. Its easy man

binkar

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
ddockett
Frank Gore wants me to come. Join the 49ers lol. He's a cool cat! Her said we would run the west and the whole NFC! What yall think?

ddockett
Lmfaoooo frank gore told me he would pay for my #90 jersey to come 2 san fran!! And he get me a car damn thats love!

ddockett
Now vernon davis trying to get me to San Fran lol he told me he throw me a watch in of any kind Rolex etc. Shhh*t mann I might have to think

DD's tweets about the division rival. Really getting annoying.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
This is the same crap he pulled last off season. Ithard to tell if he is serious or just clownin'

Either way, it's no way to get a F.O. to come to the table. Sometimes I get the feeling the Devil Drew H is writting his tweets.

WarnerHOF

Registered
Reaction score
Does Darnett Dockett have the IQ of a 12 year old?

He did go to FSU.

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I love FItz... dude is the epidome of what an NFL player should be...

So true the counsel he gave dockett...

English on tour

Eng-gur-land Eng-gur-land
Reaction score
i hate twitter too.

He doesnt think what he types, sometimes it cool sometimes its dumb. Thing is i am sure he would say that about any team or player offerring him a car or whatever. He is just having a laugh but man it does my head in at times.

Second Deck

Registered
Reaction score
To me Dockett is one of the guys you do what you can to keep him. He also has completely outperformed his contract. If we end up losing Dansby and Boldin ( which I hope not) we cannot lose Dockett also.

mrbyte

Be careful what you wish for.
Reaction score
To me Dockett is one of the guys you do what you can to keep him. He also has completely outperformed his contract. If we end up losing Dansby and Boldin ( which I hope not) we cannot lose Dockett also.

agreed we can't aford to lose DD as well...but we have him under contract for two more years so he isn't going anywhere soon no matter what

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
:bigyawn:

Under contract. Don't matter.

Plus he is AT THE PRO BOWL.

Same thing happened with Boldin when he was at the Pro Bowl.

People who take this twitter as gospel................(bites tongue).

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

Cards can't lose Dockett or Boldin....they are under contract....and regardless of what Dansby thinks, I believe he can be Franchised again, too.

They all better keep their mouths shut, if they truly want to get paid AND remain in AZ.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Cards can't lose Dockett or Boldin....they are under contract....and regardless of what Dansby thinks, I believe he can be Franchised again, too.

They all better keep their mouths shut, if they truly want to get paid AND remain in AZ.

Dansby probably wouldn't care if he were franchised again. I think someone posted that he'd be paid around $15 million with the tag. That would be over $32 million for 3 years of football. That is about what the Cards have paid Fitzgerald over the last 5 years and $11 million more than Wilson's total cap value for AW's entire career.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Dansby probably wouldn't care if he were franchised again. I think someone posted that he'd be paid around $15 million with the tag. That would be over $32 million for 3 years of football. That is about what the Cards have paid Fitzgerald over the last 5 years and $11 million more than Wilson's total cap value for AW's entire career.
Yet some think Dansby's worth it... :doi:

LittleDavis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Knee jerk reactions. That is what DD does. He is just stating facts. So what...other players are wanting him to come to their team. All he did was tell the truth. He didn't say he was going to or wanting to play for the Titans or 9ers.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Who cares? Just pay him.

Once he gets the new contract he will be the first guy to say he bleeds Cardinal red.

LittleDavis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Good answer. Also, put it in perspective. He is in Miami at the Pro-Bowl. Gore and Davis are there and tell him that they want him there and what they will do. He shares that information and what? Some Cardinal fans get their panties in a bunch. lmao.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison