Dockett's latest Twitter

DoTheDew

Registered
Reaction score
If it's an extension what the heck was the "49ers who!" at the end. Dockett trying to be clever maybe who knows?

Alan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Well, Dockett doesn't say it's Cardinals news. It could be the 49ers GM suddenly walking away.

But I doubt he'd care much about that... :)

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I liked another one he Tweeted yesterday:

"49ers are calling Patrick Willis' knee surgery a bursectomy. Get well pat cause I don't want no excuses when BIRDGANG come calling"

:D Just the attitude I want him to have.

Treefiddy

Richard Cranium
Reaction score
Dockett is always a little over dramatic. It's probably good news, but nothing along the lines of him celebrating at the highest point ever.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
After following DD's tweets it could be that he's announcing a new daily special at LoLo's. :D

But the part with "49ers Who?" makes me think it's team-related. Give us good news men!

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
maybe cards can get the the niners for tampering. :)

I do not know Dockett. He appears to be an ass from his comments. I do not know what the players on our team think of him. He is an all pro type player and come game time he shows up and does what we all want him to do. Big hitter. Speed. The best defensive player on this team. I do not know how you replace a guy like that. A lot of good players are asses in the eyes of many. Jim Brown was an absolute ass off the field and still is in my opinion. On the field he was one of the great players of all time. NFL football is a sport for mean ass tough guys. Many you would not like to take home for dinner. It is the nature of the sport that you have some unconventional men on the field. If you do not have some of these bad guys you will not be in the hunt. I can overlook Docketts crazy comment as long as he plays like he does. If he is a locker room cancer then that could change my mind.