Didn't CARDS fans come on this board and say "This year would be different..."

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Oh, and the really funny part is that it is working.

What's even funnier is that Laker fans perceive it as some huge insecurity thing. We hate the Lakers. Big deal. You hate the Celtics. Big deal again.

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Just curious, how many lower bowl season ticket holders do you know? And how did you get confirmation about the ushers?

No, I do not sit in the lower bowl of AWA, but I'll take the question as you calling me a snob for liking the Suns...
Do you really argue like this?? First hand experience. The company I work for still has a partial pack.....I take my 10 games a year and give them away to the most obnoxious opposing fan I could find.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Do you really argue like this?? First hand experience. The company I work for still has a partial pack.....I take my 10 games a year and give them away to the most obnoxious opposing fan I could find.

JC, I was just asking! I figured you knew someone or had actually gone yourself, but I didn't know. That's all.

I just find it hypocritical that you slam Suns fans for being bandwagoners when you choose the Lakers as "your" team.

jenna2891

potential get-away driver: go!
Reaction score
on the run from johnny law... ain't no trip to cle
I am this close to being cool, but I'm just so scared about the fall from the band wagon! I heard it really hurts so I don't want to do it. If you could put pillows all around so I could jump, I could be completely awesome, I swear! I have so much potential in me, but it's just wasted. WASTED.

fixed that for you. and no, i won't put down pillows for you. put on your big boy pants and jump.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
fixed that for you. and no, i won't put down pillows for you. put on your big boy pants and jump.

It's hard to be a "bandwagon" fan when you have followed them for all 32 years of living like I have with the Lakers. But nice try sis....way to swing for the fences...but you have to connect to get it there.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's hard to be a "bandwagon" fan when you have followed them for all 32 years of living like I have with the Lakers. But nice try sis....way to swing for the fences...but you have to connect to get it there.

So what you were saying is that you had a Lakers bib while you were eating strained carrots and pooting in your diapers.

Most people outgrow the trappings of youth ;)

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So what you were saying is that you had a Lakers bib while you were eating strained carrots and pooting in your diapers.

Most people outgrow the trappings of youth ;)

I like stained carrots and my diapers, thank you very much.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison