OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
My quick thoughts:
Bats woke up in this game.
Corbin giving up the grand slam really hurt.
Bullpen wasn't nails in the last two games.
I am still happy that we got the split.:)

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm happy with the split. Glad they had a little come back at the end but still stinks they lost. Corbin hasn't had a good outing the last few times out there. Hope that changes really soon!

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The two runs Corbin allowed in the first brought his season total to 12 given up in the opening inning of his 11 starts. Corbin was asked whether he thinks he could make some adjustments to his routine to compensate.

“I don’t know,” he said. “I’ve been throwing a lot of pitches, which is tough that early in the game. We’ll see. Maybe I’ll go out there a little bit earlier and warm up and figure something out.”

Manager Torey Lovullo was asked if he was concerned about Corbin’s recent struggles.

“Not entirely,” he said. “He’s had some good moments inside of those outings. Maybe he spoiled us early on. We know the season has ups and downs and he’s grinding through it right now. But he’s done enough inside the innings he’s been very good in to show me he’s just fine.”
http://www.azcentral.com/story/spor.../?hootPostID=bc3dac9189fff533b69edeae238a222f

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I wonder if anyone would give anything of substance up for Corbin. Of all the pitchers in the rotation, he's the one that needs to go.