SF Giants @ Arizona Diamondbacks Aug 2 - Aug 5, 2018

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It's a pleasure listening to a real pro like Schilling talk about his game (on the TV side). What a time that was for us in the Johnson/Schilling years.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's a pleasure listening to a real pro like Schilling talk about his game (on the TV side). What a time that was for us in the Johnson/Schilling years.
He is talking on the Radio broadcast. I’m enjoying it.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Curt over the years has been a loose cannon. But he is intelligent and very knowledgeable.

He was raised in Phoenix and graduated Shadow Mountain High School , as did my two sons some years later.

Curt used to post on the predecessor (I think it was) to this board while he was a D-back.

He shared some inside opinions with us regularly, but never responded to whatever any of us posted.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Souza just missed a HR to CF, but drove in his third run of the game.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
It's the bottom of the 5th and every D-back has a hit except for Pollock and Buchholz.

Souza has two hits and Ahmed now has his second, a HR. Man, he can hit lefties.

8-2 D-backs so far. On their way to taking two out of the first three from the Giants with the finale tomorrow.

BTW, the D-backs 20th Anniversary alumni game ended 1-0. But it would have been tied if they reviewed calling Gonza out at home. Nope, no headset.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Final score is 9-3 D-backs. Dodgers are losing. If that stays, we'll be in sole possession of 1st place.

Finale vs. the Giants tomorrow at 1:00.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
He is talking on the Radio broadcast. I’m enjoying it.

I just wish they announced the game more in that one inning. It went 2 or 3 batters in and they never mention anything about the game. Great hearing shilling talk but don't forget there is a game going on.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just wish they announced the game more in that one inning. It went 2 or 3 batters in and they never mention anything about the game. Great hearing shilling talk but don't forget there is a game going on.
Yeah it was really hard to tell what was going on in the game during the Womack and Schilling interview.

DWKB

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Curt over the years has been a loose cannon. But he is intelligent and very knowledgeable.

He was raised in Phoenix and graduated Shadow Mountain High School , as did my two sons some years later.

Curt used to post on the predecessor (I think it was) to this board while he was a D-back.

He shared some inside opinions with us regularly, but never responded to whatever any of us posted.

This isn’t true. I’ve had the distinct pleasure of having him tell me I didn’t know squat about baseball.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
BC867 said:

This isn’t true. I’ve had the distinct pleasure of having him tell me I didn’t know squat about baseball.

I guess that means that I did know squat about baseball. :rolleyes:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson