Seattle Mariners @ Arizona Diamondbacks Aug 24 - Aug 26, 2018

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Mariners leave runners on 2nd and 3rd, leading by a run in the 10th.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
These stupid ass uniforms are worse when we’re losing. Nothing pisses me off more than a guy with emojis on his name plate blows a save.
Boxed (cheese) burger means "to go". As closer, he needs to go. :)

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Goldy with a single. Up comes the Freight Train and he singles. 1st & 3rd. No outs.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Souza with a routine ground ball to 3B. Goldie is out. Runners on 1B & 2B now with one out.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Goldy did the one thing you shouldn’t do ******* our best running coach coach needs to be fired

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
And the D-backs hit two in the air to end it. 'Guess it wasn't going to be a long game after all.

We're tied with the Rockies for 1st place. How long can the D-backs keep teasing us?

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Rotation - concern
Offense - concern
Bullpen - concern
Base running - concern
Defense - consistently great

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm beginning to root against us making the playoffs. We'd just embarrass ourselves...

:mad:

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Even though I got a kick out of the nicknames on the backs of their jerseys for the weekend, perhaps with Greinke wearing "Greinke" on the back of his and not looking like a Little Leaguer, the Diamondbacks will play like adults to avoid being swept.

Wow! That's almost as goofy as Lovullo's quotes. :)

"We can't do a darn thing about what happened tonight." ???

Well, Torey, you can identify the problem and learn from it. The first of which is Zack Godley in the rotation.

The second of which is, with the exception of back-to-back bunts, popups, popups, popups.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Greinke got tagged for a run and left two runners on base, similar to his last game.

I hope we get a couple of runs in the next 35 minutes before I switch to the Mercury playoff game in Seattle. :)

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Greinke got tagged for a run and left two runners on base, similar to his last game.

I hope we get a couple of runs in the next 35 minutes before I switch to the Mercury playoff game in Seattle. :)

Just make the switch now. :p

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The D backs picked a hell of a time for their bats to go back to May form

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Even though I got a kick out of the nicknames on the backs of their jerseys for the weekend, perhaps with Greinke wearing "Greinke" on the back of his and not looking like a Little Leaguer, the Diamondbacks will play like adults to avoid being swept.

Wow! That's almost as goofy as Lovullo's quotes. :)

"We can't do a darn thing about what happened tonight." ???

Well, Torey, you can identify the problem and learn from it. The first of which is Zack Godley in the rotation.

The second of which is, with the exception of back-to-back bunts, popups, popups, popups.

They are wed to Godley and Ray for the remainder short of injury. Nothing will change that. What it means is the other three need to essentially be perfect every start. The flaw , of course, is the quality of remaining opponents. SEA is showing what good teams do to other good teams. Score first and apply pressure early.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
TL is doing all he can with what he has. And for the past two years it’s worked out quite well. I don’t get people who make statements that suggest Torey doesn’t know what he’s doing.

Anyway, games like today are specifically made for leaders to step up and lead. Greinke needs to find a way to give his team a chance to win. Goldy, AJ and Perralta need to push this team to a W today.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Three Straight singles with one out we need some runs

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard