Davis upset yet?

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bad pitching backed by worse fielding. Can we move him for anything to anybody/ Or does he have zip value?

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I think he would be very valuable towards the trading deadline. A lefty who can eat innings in the last year of a contract.... yeah!

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think he would be very valuable towards the trading deadline. A lefty who can eat innings in the last year of a contract.... yeah!

Heard on Fox 10 news that teams would be scouting Davis' next start and that an offer could be made to the D'backs soon. It looks like we might be building for the future and I guess that would be the best option this team will not make the post-season.

binkar

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Who would you have preferred? Although he blew the save against the Padres but he has been our most consistent arm in the bullpen over the year. (This isn't meant to be contentious, I really do want to know who you would have preferred there.)

Last edited:

binkar

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The poor fielding is killing us. 3 unearned runs is embarrassing and unacceptable.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
Who would you have preferred? Although he blew the save against the Padres but he has been our most consistent arm in the bullpen over the year. (This isn't meant to be contentious, I really do want to know who you would have preferred there.)

i guess its more of i dont want him on the roster. he just doesn't have it anymore.

binkar

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Wow. I guess I failed to realize how bad he has been lately. He has only had 3 scoreless innings in his last 8 appearances. I know he is banged up a bit so maybe a trip to the 15 day DL wouldn't be a bad option.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson