Copa America 2015

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I can't wait for this either. We need to have a result in this being that we are the "home" team. LOL.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have no desire to see Mexico, so I guess it is B2 vs B4. Shame too because it probably won't be a marquee matchup. UoP only gets two fixtures where everyone else gets at least 3 or 4.

But the third place game.

Of the sites, only Soldier Field and Levi's get 4 games. All the rest get just 3

OP
OP
SO91

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I have no desire to see Mexico, so I guess it is B2 vs B4. Shame too because it probably won't be a marquee matchup. UoP only gets two fixtures where everyone else gets at least 3 or 4.

It will depend on what kind of squads the South American teams send, and which SA team gets placed where. If they send their A team, I think you'd be insane not to want to watch Mexico vs Chile if they end up in the same group.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It will depend on what kind of squads the South American teams send, and which SA team gets placed where. If they send their A team, I think you'd be insane not to want to watch Mexico vs Chile if they end up in the same group.

I have no desire to be in a pro-Mexico crowd again. Been there done that.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson