Colts at Cardinals gameday thread 12-25-2021

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The refs aren’t doing us any favors but they didn’t make us take a safety, miss a FG and an extra point.
No but giving the Colts extra plays and yards and took a drive away from the Cardinals. It all adds up

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The NFL is become money and I’m losing interest. This is a rigged sport and no one here can prove it wrong. They make calls or not calls based on who they want to win and it’s blatant now

Tell me why the NFL wants a non descript team, from a small market in Indiana to win over a Cardinals team with a hopeful superstar QB they’ve been pimping all season?

Montanaman

Rookie
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
6 lousy points in the first half. This team is going to get smoked by Tampa, Rams or G.B. Might as well miss the playoffs. Sadly they just ain't that good.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Tell me why the NFL wants a non descript team, from a small market in Indiana to win over a Cardinals team with a hopeful superstar QB they’ve been pimping all season?
Because they have a superstar running back and the Cardinals are still getting to the playoffs. But you tell me the strip sack and they called interfence on a play CBs make all year. And then the interference they just called

Morty

Veteran
Reaction score
Frustrating 1st half.
If they win this game they will go deep in the playoffs.
If they lose well you know.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard