Chris Paul enters COVID Protocol

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol... this is what I’m talking about. All of us are going to read SOOOOOO much into anything anyone says about the situation. Watch... I’ll do it in the doomsday way in my next post.

Nobody is going out on limb there. We are all walking on pins and needles. LOL

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
My friends dads cousins mechanics proctologist also treats Paul for various anal ailments and says he has been vaccinated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, on the radio they are reporting NBA insider says according to league sources that CP3's viral load is low he is not in danger of spreading to other players. That means the vaccine did it's job and why the Suns are waiting until Saturday for the next update.

PLEASE LET THIS BE TRUE.

Proximo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I can’t even begin to read into this one because I don’t even know WTF this means!

Pretty sure it means he doesn't want to make a decision until he knows he has to - which to me suggests he still thinks there is a chance Paul plays in game 1.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Any shot he can play in wcf... fuc!!!!! Short for u know ugh ugh ugh!!!
I think he should likely miss no more than 2 games, but has a chance of not missing any.

As long as he can get 2 consecutive negative tests prior to the first game he should be able to play.

mjb21aztd

Reaction score
Pretty sure it means he doesn't want to make a decision until he knows he has to - which to me suggests he still thinks there is a chance Paul plays in game 1.
Let us all pray together:) lol....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netsnjkidd