Chris Paul enters COVID Protocol

SunsFanFirst

Veteran
Reaction score
You sound very confident, too bad you're so badly misinformed. I believe you're wrong on a few things here but I KNOW you're wrong on the bolded part. The league announced they had crossed the 70% threshold a few months ago.
And the league would never lie about that? Bahahahaha

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And the league would never lie about that? Bahahahaha

So you're crossing the line from ignorance to paranoia? They aren't simply lying about it, their alien overlords demanded full compliance on this issue.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
“from” lol like my terminally ill friends aunt.. I guess covid killed her not cancer.

Its funny 600K people “died” from an unexpected disease and we still managed to finish within range of pre-covid projected death toll for the year.

More nonsense, more lies. There is typically a 1 to 2 percent variation between expected and actual deaths. Last year it was 23% greater than expected. This information is available from many sources, here's one from an article in Science News:

The rate of excess deaths -- or deaths above the number that would be expected based on averages from the previous five years -- is usually consistent, fluctuating 1% to 2% from year to year, said Steven Woolf, M.D., the study's lead author and director emeritus of VCU's Center on Society and Health. From March 1, 2020, to Jan. 2, 2021, excess deaths rose a staggering 22.9% nationally, fueled by COVID-19 and deaths from other causes, with regions experiencing surges at different times.

"COVID-19 accounted for roughly 72% of the excess deaths we're calculating, and that's similar to what our earlier studies showed. There is a sizable gap between the number of publicly reported COVID-19 deaths and the sum total of excess deaths the country has actually experienced," Woolf said.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
“from” lol like my terminally ill friends aunt.. I guess covid killed her not cancer.

Its funny 600K people “died” from an unexpected disease and we still managed to finish within range of pre-covid projected death toll for the year.

Well the virus killed my perfectly healthy next door neighbor who ended up on a ventilator for about a month.

Everyone is going to die of something but that doesn't me we should die of something that is preventable.

SunsFanFirst

Veteran
Reaction score
Well the virus killed my perfectly healthy next door neighbor who ended up on a ventilator for about a month.

Everyone is going to die of something but that doesn't me we should die of something that is preventable.
Did they try/demand the various therapeutics like HCQ and Ivermectin at the onset of symptoms that saved extremely high risk people I know or were they/their doctor brainwashed by Fauci and the media that it doesnt work based off of studies using those on their ventilator death beds?

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got my info from the CDC.. but trust your “science news”

Well, let's see it. Everything I've seen from the CDC supports what I posted.

Just a suggestion but this conversation would be better continued in the Covid thread in the P&R forum instead of taking the Chris Paul thread further astray. It's just my guess but I suspect it won't take much more for the moderators to decide to shift this whole thread to that forum.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did they try/demand the various therapeutics like HVQ and Ivermectin at the onset of symptoms that saved extremely high risk people I now or were they/their doctor brainwashed by Fauci and the media that it doesnt work based off of studies using those on their ventilator death beds?

I'm not familiar with HVQ and I know Ivermectin is commonly used as a horse dewormer. I think you should change your news sources.

SunsFanFirst

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm not familiar with HVQ and I know Ivermectin is commonly used as a horse dewormer. I think you should change your news sources.
I already edited.. doesnt take a genius to know that “v” is next to “c” but if thats how you think you can prove your point bahahahaha

So much of medicine is designed to treat one thing and ends up being even better for something else but clearly you know only what msm tells you about medicine

SunsFanFirst

Veteran
Reaction score
Its funny how HCQ has been safely used for half a century to treat malaria and lupus and now all of the sudden its dangerous when discussing covid. Yea its dangerous in excessive amounts as a last ditch effort to treat people on ventilator death beds

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Its funny how HCQ has been safely used for half a century to treat malaria and lupus and now all of the sudden its dangerous when discussing covid.

So should we also use chemotherapy for covid? Most of us laughed when Trump suggesting shining a beam of radiation up the ass, but maybe we should have taken him seriously?

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well, let's see it. Everything I've seen from the CDC supports what I posted.

Just a suggestion but this conversation would be better continued in the Covid thread in the P&R forum instead of taking the Chris Paul thread further astray. It's just my guess but I suspect it won't take much more for the moderators to decide to shift this whole thread to that forum.
There is only one @Chris_Sanders
You must be registered for see images attach

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I already edited.. doesnt take a genius to know that “v” is next to “c” but if thats how you think you can prove your point bahahahaha

So much of medicine is designed to treat one thing and ends up being even better for something else but clearly you know only what msm tells you about medicine

Let's move back on topic. MSM for news? Nevermind.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is only one @Chris_Sanders
You must be registered for see images attach

Yes we have moderators in moderation but we've had some drive by moderation through the years too.

I left his name out of the conversation though because I was hoping to save this topic. Once a thread gets moved from the Cards or Suns forum to P&R, few Cards and Suns fans continue to read or post in it.

SunsFanFirst

Veteran
Reaction score
So should we also use chemotherapy for covid? Most of us laughed when Trump suggesting shining a beam of radiation up the ***, but maybe we should have taken him seriously?
Yea that’s exactly what Trump said bahahahaha

If chemo hypothetically used a mechanism that would prevent the cytokine storm then why not?

pokerface

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Ok I haven't read this whole thread....So have we gotten a confirmation that Chris Paul has been vaccinated or not? I just checked news sources and havnt seen a word about it...makes me think he hasn't been vaccinated. He's been strangely quite.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok I haven't read this whole thread....So have we gotten a confirmation that Chris Paul has been vaccinated or not? I just checked news sources and havnt seen a word about it...makes me think he hasn't been vaccinated. He's been strangely quite.

As far as I'm concerned, yes, we have confirmation on it - at least to the extent it can be confirmed without the player himself telling us directly.

pokerface

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned, yes, we have confirmation on it - at least to the extent it can be confirmed without the player himself telling us directly.

What does that mean? You sound as vague as Paul :rolleyes:

Are you implying he hasn't been vaccinated? Seems so...

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it's 10 days asymptomatic or 2 negative tests.

I'm really not sure exactly what it is?

I've been under the impression that if you test positive, you have to quarantine and take 2 more tests and if they show negative you're cleared. If one (or maybe it's both?) show positive, you have to quarantine until you've gone 10 full days without testing positive. IOW, after those first 2 retests, 2 negatives won't get you out of the Health and Safety jail.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave