Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Okay. Two practices a week of pee wee football much more important than four seasons as a professional. He’s less polished than a redshirt sophomore at NAU.
I've heard in the media and in player interviews numerous times, guys who started in high school point that out, so it's obviously an advantage to start early.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score

This I agree with - Fro giving up 4 sacks - no idea why PFF only has him at 2

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I've heard in the media and in player interviews numerous times, guys who started in high school point that out, so it's obviously an advantage to start early.
Yes, it matters to high school players and even young college athletes. The marginal gains of the reps you had when Caden's Dad was your coach 15 years ago dramatically reduce when being a football player is your full-time job.

You can just take back your bad knee-jerk take instead of doubling down on it.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Yes, it matters to high school players and even young college athletes. The marginal gains of the reps you had when Caden's Dad was your coach 15 years ago dramatically reduce when being a football player is your full-time job.

You can just take back your bad knee-jerk take instead of doubling down on it.
I doesn't matter because you say so, got it, when I have heard it mentioned by players probably two dozen times over the past few decades.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
You are the one keep insisting that penalties is the Main deciding factor in rating OL play. The question is fair.
He is almost obsessive in his desire to knock down Froholdt. Follow the game threads and he bashes him constantly.

The truth is in the middle. Froholdt hasn't been a total disaster, but he isn't a great player either. He is a serviceable player.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
You are the one keep insisting that penalties is the Main deciding factor in rating OL play. The question is fair.
There was no question - geez man - he ghost quotes me and you take it as gospel

And I never "insisted" penalties were the main deciding anything

I said Froholdt sucks - that he has more penalties than any other Center in the League - I said he fails at identifying - or completely ignores stunts - I said he's getting pushed back so quickly he's tripping Kyler and funking up hand offs - causing fumbles - giving up sacks - forgetting the damn snap count on crucial 3rd downs - I said he's well below average and if we want our quarterback to play under Center then we should probably get an actual Center - and not a failed Guard

That's what I said

Last edited:

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I doesn't matter because you say so, got it, when I have heard it mentioned by players probably two dozen times over the past few decades.
I literally said it matters for young players and matters significantly less for a 27 year old veteran of the SEC and NFL. But do you, my man. Froholdt would be Jason Kelce today if he’d played U11 flag football with Brayden’s dad as his coach.

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
There was no question - geez man - he ghost quotes me and you take it as gospel

And I never "insisted" penalties were the main deciding anything

I said Froholdt sucks - that he has more penalties than any other Center in the League - I said he fails at identifying - or completely ignores stunts - I said he's getting pushed back so quickly he's tripping Kyler and funking up hand offs - causing fumbles - giving up sacks - forgetting the damn snap count on crucial 3rd downs - I said he's well below average and if we want our quarterback to play under Center then we should probably get an actual Center - and not a failed Guard

That's what I said
Yes, you do. Every factual analysis of him Or praise of him playing well, that is the one thing you Coming back to. Penalties. You decide to ignore everything anyone else is saying and keep Coming back to penalties because that is easier than you even in the slightest way possible admitting that there are some Good stuff in between in his play.

Even now with this. You have Said He’s horrible. Now you changed it to below average. Still not correct. Every single post saying he is rated in the average group of centers by the best rating there is for rating OL - you go back to penalties.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Yes, you do. Every factual analysis of him Or praise of him playing well, that is the one thing you Coming back to. Penalties. You decide to ignore everything anyone else is saying and keep Coming back to penalties because that is easier than you even in the slightest way possible admitting that there are some Good stuff in between in his play.

Even now with this. You have Said He’s horrible. Now you changed it to below average. Still not correct. Every single post saying he is rated in the average group of centers by the best rating there is for rating OL - you go back to penalties.
I've said both - that he is horrible and "WELL" below average

You keep doing the misquoting thing amigo - if I start calling penalties on the misquotes - you're gonna end up there with Froholdt

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score

You keep doing the misquoting thing amigo - if I start calling penalties on the misquotes you're going to be way up there with Froholdt

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score

You keep doing the misquoting thing amigo - if I start calling penalties on the misquotes - you're gonna end up there with Froholdt
It’s interesting that you keep focusing on details on my semantics.

How about replying to the facts?
Froholdt is rated average. Fact. You keep saying he is horrible AND well below average.

Can you explain that discrepancy instead of attacking people and semantics left, right and centre. Only answer you have presented is penalties

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Here's 8 minutes of the dude. I like him. Some won't like all the clips of him winning his blocks as it goes against their inner monologues, but hey.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
If you're talking about me then just say it lol - and this is a highlight reel - not some kind of breakdown or honest assessment - if everybody just loves crappy centers that's fine - it's all good