Cardinals Initial 53

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
A friend of mine lives in Kernersville, she says everything is cheaper there than Phoenix..
Oh absolutely. I was in the Charlotte area last summer and I was shocked at the difference in costs for EVERYTHING.

I went out with a group of 6 people and dinner was $80. But that included alcohol AND appetizers. Two of us had steak dinners too. A dinner like that in Los Angeles easily costs double if not more. Phoenix isn't quite as expensive, but every time I go back to Phoenix it seems like it's getting closer to Los Angeles prices.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Oh absolutely. I was in the Charlotte area last summer and I was shocked at the difference in costs for EVERYTHING.

I went out with a group of 6 people and dinner was $80. But that included alcohol AND appetizers. Two of us had steak dinners too. A dinner like that in Los Angeles easily costs double if not more. Phoenix isn't quite as expensive, but every time I go back to Phoenix it seems like it's getting closer to Los Angeles prices.
Moving now. How many Targets were there within 5 miles tho???

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
If you're name isn't Ertz or McBride me thinks you better be able to block because this O-line is going to need the help

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Because we have Hump on one end, a promising rookie on the other and a bunch of spackle in between - and it also appears Petzing is a (thank you sweet baby Jesus) fan of play action
1. As you say the tackles are good.
2. At RG, Hernandez was pretty good last year.
3. Our center played very well in the PS.
4. Still not sure about our LG, but his PS grades were okay.

At the very least our OL seems to be trending up.