Cards sign OL Hjalte Froholdt

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
The guy has played way beyond expectations. Is he perfect? Of course not. I have no problem with him on the team next season.
So well below average is way beyond expectations

and not just well below average - but the actual worst - statistically - in a crucial category

I think I'm going to tap out for the day on this one

Last edited:

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
So well below average is way above expectations

and not just well below average - but the actual worst - statistically - in a crucial category

I think I'm going to tap out for the day on this one
I have No idea Why you keep communicating like this. It’s just stupid. Are you completely incapable to hear other People’s opinion? Are you incapable of using facts in your argumentation?

No one is claiming that he is the best center in the league. You want to make him the Worst. Fact is that he is rating out as a middle of the pack starter in the league. That is Above the level that you Can expect from player that was a back-up his entire career.

You keep hammering that is is leading the league in penalties. Also No true. DJ has one more penalty than Fro. The most penalized player in the league (jawaan Taylor) had more than double the penalties as Fro. Why are you making stuff up?

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
I have No idea Why you keep communicating like this. It’s just stupid. Are you completely incapable to hear other People’s opinion? Are you incapable of using facts in your argumentation?

No one is claiming that he is the best center in the league. You want to make him the Worst. Fact is that he is rating out as a middle of the pack starter in the league. That is Above the level that you Can expect from player that was a back-up his entire career.

You keep hammering that is is leading the league in penalties. Also No true. DJ has one more penalty than Fro. The most penalized player in the league (jawaan Taylor) had more than double the penalties as Fro. Why are you making stuff up?
*Leading the league in penalties for Centers - **his position - ive never heard of a Center leading the league in penalties - but thx for playing

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
If we want our QB to play QB under Center - I get it - and I support it - it turns a two sided QB into a three dimensional QB - sign me up

But can we at least get the guy a decent damn Center? Isn't that fair?

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
*Leading the league in penalties for Centers - **his position - ive never heard of a Center leading the league in penalties - but thx for playing
You conveniently forgot to answer Why you are saying he is the Worst center in the league when Nothing supports it.

You conveniently forgot to answer why there is posts from you blasting his play against the Steelers, while he was rated as the best center this week.

But don’t let facts come in the way of your argument.

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
If we want our QB to play QB under Center - I get it - and I support it - it turns a two sided QB into a three dimensional QB - sign me up

But can we at least get the guy a decent damn Center? Isn't that fair?
Nothing supports that he isn’t decent… He is rated in the middle of the league.
You are making things up to support your ignorance of facts.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
You conveniently forgot to answer Why you are saying he is the Worst center in the league when Nothing supports it.

You conveniently forgot to answer why there is posts from you blasting his play against the Steelers, while he was rated as the best center this week.

But don’t let facts come in the way of your argument.
OMG bro I never said he was the worst in the League - where did I say that?

I said he sucks and he does - I said we should want better and we should

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow! Ok, the OL looked good on these plays and especially Fro on the last couple! The last one shows that he is an athletic big man!

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
When I key in on Froholdt, I see a lot of good plays from him, but the occasional bad play.

Considering he is still so new to football, there is hope he develops. I don't think the Cardinals need to target a center.

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
Show me where I'm making things up
You are basing your entire argument on him being horrible by saying is the most penalized center in the league. He is far from being the most penalized OL in the league. He not the most penalized interior OL in the league. He not even the most OL on the team. Yet, it’s the only argument you hammer, because you have Nothing else to base it on.

You say he is horrible and not even decent. He’s rated 18 of 32 in the league. He just Got rated as the best center this week against one of the best defenses in the league. But you Seem to conviently leave that out and pure reluctance of accepting Or discussing that - and instead shift focus back to the penalties despite it being a much Less relevant than Actually blocking grades.

Every posts from you comes back to the same single stats that you have defined as the most important despite No one else see it that way. But you cling on to that, because it’s the only stat supporting your narrative.

So you are making up that he is not decent when all stats says Otherwise.

You are making up that penalties is the Main deciding factor for a center play.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Did you even see Froholdt today? He was in the backfield more than Conner was - damn near sacked Murray himself
I wasn't evaluating Froholdt, no. I just wanted a place to post a picture of Mason Cole blocking his own left guard while 3 rushers had a clear path to the QB.

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
If below average is the standard I apologize - my bad
But if you categorize in 5 backets.
Elite
Above Average
Average
Below average
Bad

Froholdt qualify in the average Per pff. So making things up again to fit your narrative by saying that everyone else put below average as standard. Average is standard and he qualify in that bracket. Yet you decide to twist facts and saying everyone is wrong

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
You are basing your entire argument on him being horrible by saying is the most penalized center in the league. He is far from being the most penalized OL in the league. He not the most penalized interior OL in the league. He not even the most OL on the team. Yet, it’s the only argument you hammer, because you have Nothing else to base it on.

You say he is horrible and not even decent. He’s rated 18 of 32 in the league. He just Got rated as the best center this week against one of the best defenses in the league. But you Seem to conviently leave that out and pure reluctance of accepting Or discussing that - and instead shift focus back to the penalties despite it being a much Less relevant than Actually blocking grades.

Every posts from you comes back to the same single stats that you have defined as the most important despite No one else see it that way. But you cling on to that, because it’s the only stat supporting your narrative.

So you are making up that he is not decent when all stats says Otherwise.

You are making up that penalties is the Main deciding factor for a center play.
Best Center this week?

If you watched the same game I did - and have the nerve to post this - we good

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
This take is deranged. He’s been a professional football player since 2019. He was in an SEC program for four years.

He’s not Bernard Seikovitz.
LOL

This take is extremely ignorant.

Most professional football players have around a decade of experience before they come to the NFL. By all accounts, Froholdt started much later.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
LOL

This take is extremely ignorant.

Most professional football players have around a decade of experience before they come to the NFL. By all accounts, Froholdt started much later.
Okay. Two practices a week of pee wee football much more important than four seasons as a professional. He’s less polished than a redshirt sophomore at NAU.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Fro probably works ok if he is the least talented OL on the line

the problem is, the Cards have 2.5 of those guys across the middle