Cards sign OL Hjalte Froholdt

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
That moratorium didn't last long. Froholdt is down the list of needing replaced at this point. IMO
Why must you hurt me so, Wisco?

I don't think moratorium means what you think it does - because Froholdt has been bad all season - in fact his rating drops every week - low 50s now - and it's not just the frostarts and froholding penalties - he's getting pushed around

Here's his rating from last week - new one should update soon - I don't see it improving
You must be registered for see images attach

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
lol how in dafuq did his rating go up?

and how did he not get credited with another sack?

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But seriously, he does get push around a lot. Not sure what the future plans are at Center, but Humphries looks bad and guard play isn't much better. Paris is the best of the group and hrs struggled a bit lately. I think Kyler is helping the OL look better the last few weeks. If center isn't upgraded, but other spots are, I won't be upset.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Why must you hurt me so, Wisco?

I don't think moratorium means what you think it does - because Froholdt has been bad all season - in fact his rating drops every week - low 50s now - and it's not just the frostarts and froholding penalties - he's getting pushed around

Here's his rating from last week - new one should update soon - I don't see it improving
You said you would not mention his name for a bit. That is exactly a moratorium. Maybe I should have said self-moritorium?

mor·a·to·ri·um
/ˌmôrəˈtôrēəm/
noun
a temporary prohibition of an activity.
"an indefinite moratorium on the use of drift nets"

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
You said you would not mention his name for a bit. That is exactly a moratorium. Maybe I should have said self-moritorium?

mor·a·to·ri·um
/ˌmôrəˈtôrēəm/
noun
a temporary prohibition of an activity.
"an indefinite moratorium on the use of drift nets"
His suckiness hasn't been temporary - it's been consistent

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard