Cards @ Rams 11-22

DieHardFromMO

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Hmmm. No options available for those that like to bet both sides of the fence and print A$FN dollars. I like it.

Well, I only made it about a month without placing any wagers. Not sure that I still see the point in trying to achieve 1 quadrillion again before receiving a scalping once more in the bank account, but boredom struck as well as some other self-motivating factors that are driving me in the near term.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hey anychance anyone could donate a few A$fn i'm running really low..... also is there a way to get A$fn by like getting new users to this site or something else? other than betting

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey anychance anyone could donate a few A$fn i'm running really low..... also is there a way to get A$fn by like getting new users to this site or something else? other than betting

Enjoy!

trueherotillman

Registered
Reaction score
Hmmm. No options available for those that like to bet both sides of the fence and print A$FN dollars. I like it.

Well, I only made it about a month without placing any wagers. Not sure that I still see the point in trying to achieve 1 quadrillion again before receiving a scalping once more in the bank account, but boredom struck as well as some other self-motivating factors that are driving me in the near term.

True..but there are a few "cant lose bets" on there...such as More yards warner and more yards bulger. bet both sides and at minimum you break even. if bulger somehow outthrows Kurt, then you've got more than break even. Money line bets are much much harder bets to place than strictly odds based bets. I'm down with betting both sides, so long as it's a winning proposition. Guess that's why that all good craps players take as much "odds" as they possibly can, every single time.

DieHardFromMO

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
True..but there are a few "cant lose bets" on there...such as More yards warner and more yards bulger. bet both sides and at minimum you break even. if bulger somehow outthrows Kurt, then you've got more than break even. Money line bets are much much harder bets to place than strictly odds based bets. I'm down with betting both sides, so long as it's a winning proposition. Guess that's why that all good craps players take as much "odds" as they possibly can, every single time.

My experience with the both sides of the fence wager people is they usually only participate in the ones that have a guaranteed payoff, otherwise they have locked their money up when another event may pop up that due to time constraints locks them out of participating in.

If this was real money I could understand betting in the manner that you do, but it is not real money and Las Vegas wouldn't exist today if they operated like most of these vBookie events. I would think somebody wagering with play money would like to actually pick one side and actually provide a little more interest in a contest for themselves.

By the way there is no prize in vBookie land, unless you consider being locked out of making future bets upon obtaining $ 1 quadrillion a reward.

trueherotillman

Registered
Reaction score
My experience with the both sides of the fence wager people is they usually only participate in the ones that have a guaranteed payoff, otherwise they have locked their money up when another event may pop up that due to time constraints locks them out of participating in.

If this was real money I could understand betting in the manner that you do, but it is not real money and Las Vegas wouldn't exist today if they operated like most of these vBookie events. I would think somebody wagering with play money would like to actually pick one side and actually provide a little more interest in a contest for themselves.

By the way there is no prize in vBookie land, unless you consider being locked out of making future bets upon obtaining $ 1 quadrillion a reward.

I'm going to follow in the same footsteps as O on this one. I'll bet when I feel like betting (lost 50 million on the suns last night). And I'll make vbookie money where i can. At the same time, I'll also dole out some serious cash to those in need. Move on grasshopper, and worry about your own vbookie bets, not those of others. It is you who is apparently upset about others having more ASFN dollars than you. I understand people like making vbookie bets, so if I can be Santa Claus and dole out some serious cash down the road, then I'm gonna do it. I BID YOU GOOD DAY, SIR!

DieHardFromMO

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'm going to follow in the same footsteps as O on this one. I'll bet when I feel like betting (lost 50 million on the suns last night). And I'll make vbookie money where i can. At the same time, I'll also dole out some serious cash to those in need. Move on grasshopper, and worry about your own vbookie bets, not those of others. It is you who is apparently upset about others having more ASFN dollars than you. I understand people like making vbookie bets, so if I can be Santa Claus and dole out some serious cash down the road, then I'm gonna do it. I BID YOU GOOD DAY, SIR!

I am not upset. I just don't see the point in printing A$FN dollars the way you and some others do. If anybody has an ounce of integrity in their body they won't accept any tainted A$FN dollars from you. Lastly, a little history lesson for you, my $ 10 billion is actually $ 10 quadrillion and soon to be $ 27 quadrillion. HAPPY PRINTING!!!!

trueherotillman

Registered
Reaction score
Tainted?!? Are you ****in' kidding me? It's not as if I made the bets myself to my advantage. I'm playing the hand that is dealt, not only to me, but to everyone. I don't think you can honestly say you got to 27 billion with straight 1/1 odds bets and not betting both sides. I cant see your betting history, but I'm quite sure you've walked down the same road that the rest of us "richest people" have. I have to credit O...he gave me 950 million out of generosity. Maybe he was drunk, maybe he hooked me up since we've been tailgating together for 4 years. Don't know, all i know is that he's generous. Sure, it's fake money, but it's fun nonetheless. It sure sounds as if you're bitter, when you call the ASFN dollars tainted. Tainted my ass. This has got you really fired up, and it's about nothing. We better never see you play both sides of the fence on a bet from this point out either. I'm sure those that want to grow their bankroll would love a donation from me. I'll be glad to give give give.

You wanna solution? Tell the people that make the bets to make it hard to win money. Just like Vegas. Till then, the rest of us will make our bets as we see fit. Now, i've got to go find a good bet out there and until then, I BID YOU GOOD DAY, SIR!

DieHardFromMO

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Tainted?!? Are you ****in' kidding me? It's not as if I made the bets myself to my advantage. I'm playing the hand that is dealt, not only to me, but to everyone. I don't think you can honestly say you got to 27 billion with straight 1/1 odds bets and not betting both sides. I cant see your betting history, but I'm quite sure you've walked down the same road that the rest of us "richest people" have. I have to credit O...he gave me 950 million out of generosity. Maybe he was drunk, maybe he hooked me up since we've been tailgating together for 4 years. Don't know, all i know is that he's generous. Sure, it's fake money, but it's fun nonetheless. It sure sounds as if you're bitter, when you call the ASFN dollars tainted. Tainted my ass. This has got you really fired up, and it's about nothing. We better never see you play both sides of the fence on a bet from this point out either. I'm sure those that want to grow their bankroll would love a donation from me. I'll be glad to give give give.

You wanna solution? Tell the people that make the bets to make it hard to win money. Just like Vegas. Till then, the rest of us will make our bets as we see fit. Now, i've got to go find a good bet out there and until then, I BID YOU GOOD DAY, SIR!

Thanks for the laugh. I didn't say A$FN dollars were tainted, just yours and a few others. And another thing, anybody that actually pays attention during the vBookie process knows that I don't bet both sides of the fence, as like I said, it is pointless to do so.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You absolutely can make that much $$$ NOT betting both sides of the fence. Many of us on here have done it. Whats the point otherwise? I mean really whats the point? The whole vbookie system was set up to give a fake monetary system for betting. which gives the people ON TOP bragging rights over those who can't pick proper bets. Its all about bragging right in sports and everything involving sports. So what kind of bragging rights are you getting when you bet both sides and guarantee yourself a win? What are you accomplishing?

Those of us that set up the vbookie bets including O your friend agree that people should not bet both sides. We believe it show a lack of integrity in the system. Trust me if we could set it up so you couldnt bet both sides we would. But the software is flawed. We give you all these betting options hoping most people have the integrity not to bet both sides and because all the extra options makes it fun to see if you can pick the correct side. What "fun" is there in betting both? Honestly?

If it were real money it would be ALL ABOUT making $$$ But its not Vegas and the $$$ isn't real.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
You absolutely can make that much $$$ NOT betting both sides of the fence. Many of us on here have done it. Whats the point otherwise? I mean really whats the point? The whole vbookie system was set up to give a fake monetary system for betting. which gives the people ON TOP bragging rights over those who can't pick proper bets. Its all about bragging right in sports and everything involving sports. So what kind of bragging rights are you getting when you bet both sides and guarantee yourself a win? What are you accomplishing?

Those of us that set up the vbookie bets including O your friend agree that people should not bet both sides. We believe it show a lack of integrity in the system. Trust me if we could set it up so you couldnt bet both sides we would. But the software is flawed. We give you all these betting options hoping most people have the integrity not to bet both sides and because all the extra options makes it fun to see if you can pick the correct side. What "fun" is there in betting both? Honestly?

If it were real money it would be ALL ABOUT making $$$ But its not Vegas and the $$$ isn't real.

:yeahthat:

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are the Hightower/Beanie props rushing and reception yards or just rushing?

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score

I have never bet both sides. I know of only one person who did that, and he is neither O nor Shane. And I am pretty sure the guy stopped doing it a long time ago.

Brianellsworth

Registered
Reaction score
Why did this v bookie close so soon when the game doesn't start for a couple more hours? I am confused

Some of you take this asfn money thing way to seriously. I must say it is prett entertaining reading the posts in this thread and seeing just how bugged and disturbed people are about their money and how other people bet and get their money. When it boils down to it doesn't it really matter or does it affect your daily life that much that you are really bugged by it? I must admit I pesonally was really bummed when I lost my fortune that I had amassed on here through vbookie and I shared my opinion more then once to voice my frustration. However, after thinking about it I realized that this money on here doesn't matter one bit and my life is the same whether I have 1 asfn dollar or 10 trilliont asfn dollars. I have given out large amounts of money to many people over the past several months but apparently that bugs some of you on here when people give donations to others, I'm sorry but I will still continue To give money out regardless of if it pisses people off on here or not.

Ok rant over sorry I had to vent. Go cardinals!!!

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I think the game was originally an early game and got moved to a late game.
Shane probably didn't catch it.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Thanks Matt Leinart for costing me over 25million ASFN. :(

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard