Cards on NFL total access now 7pm

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
freaking Time Warner Cable in Los Angeles! All offseason long we had NFL Network, then Time Warner buys Adelphia and POOF! Like Kaiser Sose, it's gone! I hate Time Warner Cable- I was going to get to watch ALL of the preseason games! Damn SOBS! Yes, I do not like Time Warner Cable.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
In case anyone was wondering ... the only thing Cards related was talking about Edge (how good he was) and how the Colts are going to have to adjust without him. That was it

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
Evil Ash said:
In case anyone was wondering ... the only thing Cards related was talking about Edge (how good he was) and how the Colts are going to have to adjust without him. That was it

When is our TC feature going to be?

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
cheesebeef said:
freaking Time Warner Cable in Los Angeles! All offseason long we had NFL Network, then Time Warner buys Adelphia and POOF! Like Kaiser Sose, it's gone! I hate Time Warner Cable- I was going to get to watch ALL of the preseason games! Damn SOBS! Yes, I do not like Time Warner Cable.

OMG, that's the worst cheesebeef. I would be just as livid as you are. This season more than any, will be important to have that NFL Network. Don't worry though, if as many subscribers are as hot as you are, they will eventually cave. The NFL is like crack to most people. And you know how desperate crack addicts are. Why not flood the company with e-mails and phone calls?

:newcards:

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
cheesebeef said:

Not just pre-season but all the thursday night games as well. I'd be pissed.

CatBoxBackFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
cheesebeef said:

What part of LA do you live in? I have a friend who lives in Sherman Oaks and is a Cards fan gets it on ch 178.

AZCardDieHard

Reaction score
Feds order cable provider to restore NFL Network

cheesebeef said:

Good News.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2538379