Cards May Sign WR By Monday/Tuesday

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I freakin love chicken fried steak.:D

that is right, Graves tried to play hard nose with me but I told him that if the chicken fried steak was not there...he could take his contract and shove it. Oh, he tried at first to substitute it with freaking Chicken McNuggets instead...can you believe that:)

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I want chicken fried chicken now damn it....... Now! be back soon

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I'm in what is the bet?? Do we find someone on here that is trustworthy to hold the $$ for us until the seasons over or what?? I'm in up to $50.
I'll hold the money for you.

You must be registered for see images attach

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
Ok so here is the bet, Shane, LIAC, and Wal52z have the option for it.

$50 - we will use fantasy football scoring system to determine the winner.

1yd = .1pts
1TD - 6pt

(are we counting receptions? If so id want to count return yards too)

Also, should my buddy get cut and not re-signed, or injured before the season....$50 bet is off I'll pay each of you $20 for winning. Should Roberts or Doucet get hurt or cut, you will have the option to continue the bet or get out for $10 (since you just lost half your players).

Let me know how this sounds, we have till preseason to come up with terms. I'm not betting more than $150 total, so of someone drops out others can add on. I will trust the people of this board to pay up and I will pay up if I lose as well.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

1yd = .1pts
1TD - 6pt

Also, should my buddy get cut and not re-signed, or injured before the season....$50 bet is off I'll pay each of you $20 for winning. Should Roberts or Doucet get hurt or cut, you will have the option to continue the bet or get out for $10 (since you just lost half your players).

Let me know how this sounds, we have till preseason to come up with terms. I'm not betting more than $150 total, so of someone drops out others can add on. I will trust the people of this board to pay up and I will pay up if I lose as well.

That sounds fair. I would like to include receptions considering that is a primary WR job. While KR yardage is not and not part of a WR overall job description. That may be a reason your boy can use to make the team but has nothing to do with his stats as a WR and WR only. Oh and he has to eclipse the stats of both Roberts and Doucet. Not combined but individually.

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
That sounds fair. I would like to include receptions considering that is a primary WR job. While KR yardage is not and not part of a WR overall job description. That may be a reason your boy can use to make the team but has nothing to do with his stats as a WR and WR only. Oh and he has to eclipse the stats of both Roberts and Doucet. Not combined but individually.

How many points are you thinking per reception?

And yes, I agree I said he would beat both of them individually (not combined).

And I figured if we were going to add receptions, that we might as well just count everything a WR could do (Passing, Running, Recieving, and SP). I wasn't saying like .1pt = 1yd, but something like 50yds = 1pt if we add in receptions. But I understand your reasoning (AZ has their return game locked up, so Doucet and Roberts have no chance of helping there) And Brandon Banks is their primary PR/KR guy out there anyway, my buddy will competing for the 2-4 spots (only reason I say #2 is cause Josh Morgan has never stayed healthy and Santana is getting old)...mainly he will be playing slot and being used like Welker (the plan right now...and he is going to be living with RGIII this season which should help with their connection a bit)

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
What the hell are you guys talking about, THIS THREAD IS ABOUT CHICKEN FRIED STEAK, CHICKEN FRIED CHICKEN...CHICKEN FRIED EVERYTHING! :)

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
What the hell are you guys talking about, THIS THREAD IS ABOUT CHICKEN FRIED STEAK, CHICKEN FRIED CHICKEN...CHICKEN FRIED EVERYTHING! :)

Randall's tenderized Cube Steak bro. Makes the best home cooked chicken fried steak you'll ever have. Cheap too.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

1yd = .1pts
1TD - 6pt

I say include receptions, .5pts each??? thats pretty standard in FF isnt it? I say no the return yards, if they get a couple carries on end arounds ro what not, I say include those. Other than that Im down w/ the above terms.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How many points are you thinking per reception?

And yes, I agree I said he would beat both of them individually (not combined).

And I figured if we were going to add receptions, that we might as well just count everything a WR could do (Passing, Running, Recieving, and SP). I wasn't saying like .1pt = 1yd, but something like 50yds = 1pt if we add in receptions. But I understand your reasoning (AZ has their return game locked up, so Doucet and Roberts have no chance of helping there) And Brandon Banks is their primary PR/KR guy out there anyway, my buddy will competing for the 2-4 spots (only reason I say #2 is cause Josh Morgan has never stayed healthy and Santana is getting old)...mainly he will be playing slot and being used like Welker (the plan right now...and he is going to be living with RGIII this season which should help with their connection a bit)

I think like Walz stated .5 point per reception is good.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score

Im.in for adding receptions, not KR.

RedRob

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
My vote goes to The TexAZ Grill.

Beat me to it, I was going to give the heads up to the AZ folks that TexAZ is the way to go if your geographically challenged.

If my memory serves me correct (which is suspect at best), NE corner of Bethany Home and 16th Street?

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
You guys are depressing me...I've got Celiac Disease and can't eat any of that crap anymore...

:sad:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard