Cards interested in Stephen Jackson?

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
ESPN said this am that the Rams are fielding offers for Stephen Jackson. The Cards and Packers were mentioned as teams that are/could be interested.

Toro

Registered
Reaction score
Of course the Cards are interested. He is a running back on the downside of his career!

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Make no doubt about it, of any running back which would be labeled as on the downside....this Jackson can still pack a punch. As far as how about an offensive lineman...uh? no team is offering their starters on the line for trade, and that is our problem, OL is mucho valuable and teams keep their solid players :)

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
He's bar none my favorite non-Cardinal in the league, but he's not someone we should give anything up for, unfortunately.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Apparently people are inquiring to the Panthers about DeAngelo Williams (not sure if we're one of them). His contract might make him a little difficult to move, but he's definitely another name out there.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
In other words, these are all teams ESPN would THINK might have a interest and no factual talks from teams...typical ESPN making suggestion appear reality :)

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Not this again.

Here I go...

It makes me friggin sick to hear people say anything negative about Jackson. Hes on the downside of his career? What makes you think that? The 7 consecutive 1000 yard seasons hes put up?
Facts:

1. Hes the most consistent back in the NFL
2. Hes probably #2 behind Lynch as the hardest hitting back in the league
3. Hes one of the toughest backs in the NFL. Regularly plays well while injured.
4. Hes a true professional, and great locker room guy.

Jackson would be the best RB weve had in Arizona since I dont know when.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not this again.

Here I go...

It makes me friggin sick to hear people say anything negative about Jackson. Hes on the downside of his career? What makes you think that? The 7 consecutive 1000 yard seasons hes put up?
Facts:

1. Hes the most consistent back in the NFL
2. Hes probably #2 behind Lynch as the hardest hitting back in the league
3. Hes one of the toughest backs in the NFL. Regularly plays well while injured.
4. Hes a true professional, and great locker room guy.

Jackson would be the best RB weve had in Arizona since I dont know when.

He is gonna be 30 in less than a year.. Very few RB's continue to produce after 30.. He may be one that does.. But he is fighting very big odds..

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
It makes me friggin sick to hear people say anything negative about Jackson. Hes on the downside of his career? What makes you think that?

um ... last I heard, people ARE ENTITLED to their opinion.

How old is Jackson, btw?

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
He is gonna be 30 in less than a year.. Very few RB's continue to produce after 30.. He may be one that does.. But he is fighting very big odds..

Citing his age is as relevant as citing his race.

Whats it matter as long as hes producing?

Would you rather have a 30 year old who will give you 1000 yards.

Or a 22 year old who either cant stay healthy, or might get you 700 yards. Maybe.

Friggin ridiculous. "Hes 30!".

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Citing his age is as relevant as citing his race.
No. No its not at all. His race will not prevent his performance. His age will however. And the wear and tear on his body will..

That might be one of the stupidiest things Ive read..

Sorry.. But it just might be

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
After investing a first round and second round pick on RB, we are still considered in need of a soon-to-be washed up RB... this is not good.

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'd take him.

Stop playing for the future and live in the moment. This defense is ready to win now. We have thoroughbreds on this team with no horse power. We can't afford to waste another game let alone another year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
Make no doubt about it, of any running back which would be labeled as on the downside....this Jackson can still pack a punch. As far as how about an offensive lineman...uh? no team is offering their starters on the line for trade, and that is our problem, OL is mucho valuable and teams keep their solid players :)

This....need to address OL in draft. No way Lambs trade S. Jackson in the division.

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
No. No its not at all. His race will not prevent his performance. His age will however. And the wear and tear on his body will..

That might be one of the stupidiest things Ive read..

Sorry.. But it just might be

Because there isnt a misconception about white WRs or white RBs, or white DB's performance potential.

child please.

All you see is 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30. You believe hes about to fall to pieces any second because of the misconception that 30 years olds are worthless in the NFL.

Just like how white corners are worthless. You dont even care about performance. You just see age like some people just see color.

Doesnt matter if the guy has 10 picks.

Just like it doesnt matter to you that Jackson has put up 7 straight 1000 yard seasons and has shown no signs of stopping.

Age discrimination = race discrimination

You ignore whats important and focus on whats not.

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Ok.. I tried to nice before.. But your a ****ing idiot..

Go be mad. I just told you whats what and you dont like it.

Your focused on age and ignore contribution.

Thats the definition of discrimination.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go be mad. I just told you whats what and you dont like it.

Your focused on age and ignore contribution.

Thats the definition of discrimination.

Only thing Im mad at is that someone can be as dumb as you.. Its all about you at this point..

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard