Cards Hire Jonathan Gannon as New HC

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I started doing that even before the whole Miami Vice thing erupted, just felt better as a distance runner feeling the road without all that cushion and then that soggy sweat sound when I would hit about 8 miles during a South Texas summer lol
Gotcha. I NEVER see track athletes wear socks. I love running sneakers for fashion, and that's the only way to wear them.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
There are sandals and there are slides

(those are slides)

You never wear socks with sandals and you always wear socks with slides, especially in hot or humid conditions.

Slides are the most comfortable and are easiest to put on during or after an injury. The material used for slides is usually a rubber-like foamy composite, when worn without socks you will literally slide around in your slide once the sweating starts, hence the socks
The younger generation wears socks with slides. My generation never did. Doing so looks like my 80 year old father. Guess everything comes full circle no matter how silly it looks.

Btw, how much do your feet sweat in open air shoes man?!?

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Kliff seemed like a pushover in regards to Keim.

I see Gannon and Monti actively working and challenging each other for whats best for the roster.

As a coach? We'll see. Agree with Schrager that he seems more like a CEO type than Kliff. However, its going to be crucial that he hires a good offensive coordinator/staff.
I don't think Kliff was a pushover, I just think he was ok staying in his lane. That is one of the things that ended up getting him fired.

The6

All Star
Reaction score
I don't think Kliff was a pushover, I just think he was ok staying in his lane. That is one of the things that ended up getting him fired.
I think he was both. Remember thet game Kyler yelling at him saying "calm the **** down".

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Weren't some asking for this?

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Weren't some asking for this?

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cards facility has all the functions coupled to the form of a 1990's regional sales office for a Tyre manufacturer

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The tendency for people to see a 10 second clip and extrapolate it into a whole philosophy / mantra / style is funny. Not even just people here. Actual people paid money to talk football do this all the time too.

I'm surprised nobody has said he hates Mexicans because he hugged everyone else but only shook Will Hernandez by the hand.
A-friggin-men!

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I sense a commitment to process and attention to detail absent under KK. He never seemed quite to grasp the overall responsibility as H-C. In discussing AZ and Denver, Payton eluded to inexperienced coaches losing control of the overall process.

Gannon has to show he won't be overwhelmed by the new responsibilities, but I feel he's considerably better prepared than KK.

And what Dude and how he delivers the message is relevant.
I agree. Kingsbury came from a college culture into the professional arena with grown ass men. He did not handle that well. It should have been apparent to us when a “ big story” was cell phone breaks.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
One side benefit of the Gannon and Rallis hires is that the Cardinals play the NFC East in 2023 and these dudes should have more insight on them than the average bear.

It seemed like B.A. had the NFC South's number his first couple of years in AZ.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Surprised he had energy for the interview, I’m not he was jacked up after just coaching in the super bowl. That stuff don’t dissipate quickly.

it’s a young young coaching crew. Think we have players older then all of em. Now how patient is the fan base? Could we get a forever coach like the Steelers? Patriots?

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Many agreed the Gannon hire would come down to what kind of staff he could bring with him. Bringing two mystery boxes is one route I guess.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA