Cards at Chickens 12/9/12 promise to stay positive game thread

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
This pretty much proved that the team has given up and the head coach has lost this team

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Before today there were 25 teams who gave up more points.

My fault I meant to say OFFENSE be so inept.

The defense has played very well this year, they've just quit on the team now out of frustration.

The OFFENSE has been handed games this year by the defense. They've done NOTHING with it.

Before today no Cardinal team in their almost 100 years in the NFL had given up more points. Worst loss in franchise history and longest losing streak since the 1940's. Got to be proud of the effort this season.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
lol.... Posted earlier.

Dan Bickley ‏@danbickley
Cards could go straight to the airport at halftime, and I wouldn't mind

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So freaking disgusted. :rolleyes: Completely embarassing. :( Fire Whiz now and leave him in Seattle.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Mike Jurecki ‏@mikejurecki
Cardinals lost to Dallas 48-7 in 2000 fired Vince Tobin the following morning & promoted Dave McGinnis. #neededastadium

I can see this happening again and turning out the same way, over valuing Horton as a head coach, it's just the kind of karmic stupidity this team would pull.

If Knute Rockney and Lombardi had a genetically modified offspring smarter than every other person on that planet and if that person suddenly became our coach they'd be fired in three years.

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
time to clean house and redue the online hope for a QB to fall out of the sky

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I can see this happening again and turning out the same way, over valuing Horton as a head coach, it's just the kind of karmic stupidity this team would pull.

If Knute Rockney and Lombardi had a genetically modified offspring smarter than every other person on that planet and if that person suddenly became our coach they'd be fired in three years.

I don't see why so negative for Horton. This offence put the D on the field way to long all year and they had to play aggressive just to try and keep the team in the game.

The best thing with Horton moving to HC we would bring in an offensive coordinator and a Def coordinator that can learn this system

IndyDevil

Defensive liability
Reaction score
It's going to be a long train ride home for the Cardinals. They do nothing by air.

(h/t: SportsPickle.com)

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was so so awful.

If there's any bright side, at least many of us found this forum :)

Cheers!

How did this happen?

However, welcome aboard. The forum has been here it seems like forever.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
The best thing with Horton moving to HC we would bring in an offensive coordinator and a Def coordinator that can learn this system

I'm dying to hear how that fixes the worst QB situation in the NFL?

Reaction score
Whis has ridden the Warner coattails to long. Leave him in Seattle. Wasn't McGuinness the one who got fired for going 8 and 8?

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
I don't see why so negative for Horton. This offence put the D on the field way to long all year and they had to play aggressive just to try and keep the team in the game.

This team has taught me over the years not to believe in anyone until proven otherwise.

I will always hold that position until we win a SB, afterall I violated that with Whiz and thought he was the answer then he went straight south after Warner and never looked back.

We need a GM, I've only said that for decades.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

My concern about what Horton is doing is that the Cards have allowed over 170 yards rushing in 4 of their last 5 games. Is our D tough enough.

Of course its difficult to have a tough defense when, unlike the NFL's pet teams like the Pats, Steelers and Packers, every time one of our defenders lights up a guy they get a 15 yard penalty.