Cards at Chickens 12/9/12 promise to stay positive game thread

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
No matter what happens out there, team needs us. Shoot them powerful rays to that stadium for every snap, kick, throw, punt, and lets keep a tally on sacks today. I am hoping for 5 sacks from our defense. I just plan on smiling through the whole game no matter what happens, they can't hurt me at this point, getting upset is futile!!! :p

Feely them!!!!

OP
OP
desertdawg

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
What are the odds of a Lindley sighting today? I'm seeing a 25% chance of rookie showers, with a slight chance of friendly downpour.

OP
OP
desertdawg

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
So it's wet and miserable in Seattle, how does Skelton play in junk weather? I sure hope that skittles dude slips like Beanie does. :D

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
what would be really cool, a opening drive by us for a TD. One of those long drives that end up in 6...like a real offense. You know, first downs with a methodical move down field :)

Last edited:

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
what would be really cool, a opening drive by us for a TD. One of those long drives that end up in 6...like a real offense. You know, first downs with a methodical move down field :)

I want what you are smoking.:D

OP
OP
desertdawg

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
We need to send Whiz that song via text....I just ra-a-an, ran all night and da-yay-yay, I just ra-a-an.

Run Forest run, it's crap weather with the twelf man yalling his balls off trying not to freeze to death. Run, run and run. The weather was predicted to be this way all week, and we know how you feel about your boy Skelton. Please don't humiliate him today. Run the ball if you want to win Beavis.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Beanie can't stay up in dry conditions....This weather is just what Lynch loves....

freebyrd

Reaction score
So it's wet and miserable in Seattle, how does Skelton play in junk weather? I sure hope that skittles dude slips like Beanie does. :D

is skittles skeltons new nickname? when he misses fitz for the dozenth time today
we'll taste the rainbow :bang:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen