Cardinals Suck!!!!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya, thats right, I said it!

The StL Cardinals baseball team sucks and will be destroyed at the ands of the Dbacks this weekend..

Wanted to see how it felt typing Cardinals suck... Even though its the StL Cards, Just knowing our football team is also the Cardinals made it very diffucult to type out.. But I do not like the baseball team one bit no matter the name..

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I love Cardinals for both sports and they are going to steal the Central, even with their lousy, broken pitching staff.

They will take the series from the D-Backs...Ankiel has been a beast and Pujols will break out of his 13 game homerless streak...

Its pretty amazing that Cards are in this position even after death of pithcer, injuries to Mulder (what a disaster that trade was by giving up Dan Harren!) and Carpenter, along with the multiple injuries to a good portion of their starters.

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love Cardinals for both sports and they are going to steal the Central, even with their lousy, broken pitching staff.

They will take the series from the D-Backs...Ankiel has been a beast and Pujols will break out of his 13 game homerless streak...

Its pretty amazing that Cards are in this position even after death of pithcer, injuries to Mulder (what a disaster that trade was by giving up Dan Harren!) and Carpenter, along with the multiple injuries to a good portion of their starters.

I wonder why????

Oh ya...

Comeback kid Rick Ankiel of the St. Louis Cardinals received a year's supply of human growth hormone in 2004, the Daily News reported Friday. The pitcher-turned-outfielder is the latest athlete to be linked to the Florida pharmacy at the center of an investigation by the Albany County (N.Y.) district attorney's office into the illegal Internet distribution of performance-enhancing drugs.

More...

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score

:yeahthat:

Go Redbirds!

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Lots of "substances" consumed in St. Louis these days.

Please...

HGH was legal in MLB.

Ankiel was still pitching in 2004.

He stopped using it before it was banned in 2005 AND before he started his comeback as an outfielder.

No story here people...move along.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please...

HGH was legal in MLB.

Ankiel was still pitching in 2004.

He stopped using it before it was banned in 2005 AND before he started his comeback as an outfielder.

No story here people...move along.

Thank you. LaRussa DUI. Hancock. Ankeil HGH. That qualifies in the Smack Shack forum as a lot of substance intake.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Thank you. LaRussa DUI. Hancock. Ankeil HGH. That qualifies in the Smack Shack forum as a lot of substance intake.

I think McGwire and Bonds are in the same boat.

Ankeil is not in that boat.

He was a pitcher in the minor leagues and it was not illegal.

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
And you know for a fact that he stopped, how?

Cards lost Game 1. :)

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Judges agree.

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score

So, which two out of three are they going to win in order to take the series from the D-Backs??

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson