Cardinals place Christian Kirk on COVID-19 reserve

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
this prob had something to do with it, but those guys were bubbled up FOR MONTHS and they were the guinea pigs. One month of the playoffs wouldn’t have been that bad for guys who really wanted to win.

I just fear it’s gonna mar the playoffs.
And it would only be a month for teams that advance. Half the players would leave the bubble on a weekly basis.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this prob had something to do with it, but those guys were bubbled up FOR MONTHS and they were the guinea pigs. One month of the playoffs wouldn’t have been that bad for guys who really wanted to win.

I just fear it’s gonna mar the playoffs.

Probably will. Wouldnt it be so Cardinals to covid their way to the SB. The history books would be ** by our teams name....

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Could be wrong, but wouldnt he miss the playoff game as well (if we win)?

I know there's been talk of Kamara missing the opening game of the playoffs if its on Saturday for the Saints.

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Seeing as Isabella hasn’t done squat in two years that’s a stretch, but we do need someone to step it up.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Could be wrong, but wouldnt he miss the playoff game as well (if we win)?

I know there's been talk of Kamara missing the opening game of the playoffs if its on Saturday for the Saints.
I think that’s a possibility. I don’t know how you keep that guy on payroll.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Probably will. Wouldnt it be so Cardinals to covid their way to the SB. The history books would be ** by our teams name....
I mentioned that a few months ago
The consensus was

“ I’ll take it”

nothing has changed for me.... Covid be damned just win the lombardy

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Remember when Kirk was drafted and the thread literally devolved into his involvement in a pre-draft vandalism incident at the Phoenix Open (translation - him making poor decisions)?

Fast forward to his team being one game away from the NFL playoffs and here he is making more poor decisions. Clearly the game of football is not his top concern.

Very disappointing.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I mentioned that a few months ago
The consensus was

“ I’ll take it”

nothing has changed for me.... Covid be damned just win the lombardy

same. This season isn’t just survival of the fittest. It’s also survival of the smartest. Kirk being an idiot just made their job more difficult tomorrow.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
We don’t know all the circumstances regarding this incident. We don’t know if he came into contact with another player (Banjo/other) or even if he’s positive at this point. He could be out of this game doing numerous things that he came into contact with anyone whom had symptoms. It could’ve happened at the facility, his home or even on that bus. We just don’t know & There’s really no way of knowing how it all played out how or when this turned the wrong way for him.

I can also say this in all honesty, it was a unfortunate & a poor decision no doubt especially given the magnitude of our upcoming game. Let’s pray for his recovery & hopefully it doesn’t take anyone else out for Sunday.

The6

All Star
Reaction score
then they’re idiots. NBA/MLB/NHL all did so for their playoffs and had pretty much ZERO COVID problems with players missing playoff games.
NFL gas an ego issue. By any means necessary they will Play

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Why do I get a bad feeling Legend won’t be able to play & we’re down 2 WRs? :bang: