Cardinals place Christian Kirk on COVID-19 reserve

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I still remember the comment made by Kingsbury about gardeck, he said he was putting extra effort during the week but they didn't expect him being impactful on Sunday
This coaching staff seems to be too hesitant trying youngster
BTW his comment showed some clueless about managing the roster

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
A bubble isn't needed. I was listening to a guy on the radio, think it was Fox Sports but not sure, but for the number of tests the NFL has administered throughout the year, the positive test % has been extremely low. Like less than 1%. It just seems like more because every positive test is headline news.
It sucks Kirk is out but, to me, it's no different than if he pulled a hammy on Friday and is out. Next guy plays. It's the same for every team.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
A bubble isn't needed. I was listening to a guy on the radio, think it was Fox Sports but not sure, but for the number of tests the NFL has administered throughout the year, the positive test % has been extremely low. Like less than 1%. It just seems like more because every positive test is headline news.
It sucks Kirk is out but, to me, it's no different than if he pulled a hammy on Friday and is out. Next guy plays. It's the same for every team.

Oh, it's a big difference for Kirk. One is a work injury and the other is a dip ish should be fined or cut illness. It would be more like he's out drunk partying and falls and hurts his knee. Idiot stuff.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Oh, it's a big difference for Kirk. One is a work injury and the other is a dip ish should be fined or cut illness. It would be more like he's out drunk partying and falls and hurts his knee. Idiot stuff.
Now wait a minute, has anyone said it came from the bus? Whose to say he didn't get it at work? Sure the kid is stupid, but that's what kids do. Now if you want him cut because of his production or being soft, it's something to discuss. IMO

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Yep exactly what I said.

I know the kid & some of those peeps on that bus. He’s a good kid & quite sure he’s kicking himself & very pissed it happened. Hope all goes well in his recovery
Now wait a minute, has anyone said it came from the bus? Whose to say he didn't get it at work? IMO

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now wait a minute, has anyone said it came from the bus? Whose to say he didn't get it at work? Sure the kid is stupid, but that's what kids do. Now if you want him cut because of his production or being soft, it's something to discuss. IMO

Lack of production and careless and dangerous attitude toward his work partners combo call for him to get his walking papers.

we are team that lacks discipline enough on the field. To start tolerating it off the field, when the stakes are so big towards winning AND health continues to send the wrong message that no one is accountable for mistakes do feel free to keep making them.

you want to build a culture of discipline? Starts acting like it.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep exactly what I said.

I know the kid & some of those peeps on that bus. He’s a good kid & quite sure he’s kicking himself & very pissed it happened. Hope all goes well in his recovery

people on a party bus in the middle of all of this aren’t good people. They’re selfish a-holes who only care about themselves.

I mean... they live in PHOENIX. You want to celebrate a birthday? Guess what, you’re in one of the few places in the entire country that has great weather enabling you to do that with at least a little bit of safety and do it outside where you can distance/ wear masks.

riding around in an incubator where everyone is unmasked just tells everyone who’s lost someone or the people that will likely be forced to take care of some
Of you when you inevitably get sick to go frack themselves.

Last edited:

Buckybird

Reaction score
It’s a choice bro. There’s no scientific evidence that masks solve the problem. Facts.
people on a party bus in the middle of all of this aren’t good people. They’re selfish a-holes who only care about themselves.

Cbus cardsfan

Reaction score
You get so self-righteous on many issues.
Must be nice to have gone through life without making any bad/questionable decisions.

You’re wanting this guys livelihood altered because he’s a young adult on a party bus where he reportedly wore a mask.

Cbus cardsfan

Reaction score
Harvard graduate Ryan Fitzpatrick must be an a-hole. He tested positive for covid.

can’t believe Miami hadn’t cut him yet.

Stout

Reaction score
Harvard graduate Ryan Fitzpatrick must be an a-hole. He tested positive for covid.

can’t believe Miami hadn’t cut him yet.

You can catch it even while doing the right things. Because you can't control the idiots in the world. Like, idiots who ride on party buses.

Must be nice to have gone through life without making any bad/questionable decisions.

You’re wanting this guys livelihood altered because he’s a young adult on a party bus where he reportedly wore a mask.

Self-righteous? Don't do stupid things in a pandemic doesn't equate to self-righteousness. It equates to common intelligence and decency towards your fellow man.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I am not as mad about any behavior concerning Covid. In a normal situation, dude should still not be partying after accomplishing nothing for his draft position and a big game coming up, that's not the mentality of team vying for championships. Kirk is simply one of those guys who plays slow/tests fast. Maybe it's simply a lack of preparation on his behalf which causes him not to fully use his attributes on game day, having to think too much and not free to react. His pre-draft analysis said he would be dangerous after the catch but he seldom ever breaks one to the house. He can party all he wants once the season is over, there is nothing wrong with that at all, but not during the season when you're playing for a billion dollar industry

Cbus cardsfan

Reaction score
You can catch it even while doing the right things. Because you can't control the idiots in the world. Like, idiots who ride on party buses.

I’m not getting into a long debate. States have had mask mandate

Self-righteous? Don't do stupid things in a pandemic doesn't equate to self-righteousness. It equates to common intelligence and decency towards your fellow man.
Lol, idiots in the world are why it’s still around.

I’m not getting into a non-sesnsical debate with you.

you just said yourself you can do everything right and still get it.

Stout

Reaction score
Lol, idiots in the world are why it’s still around.

I’m not getting into a non-sesnsical debate with you.

you just said yourself you can do everything right and still get it.

So you think eff it, just do whatever you want and screw everyone else in response? That's the answer?

Cbus cardsfan

Reaction score
So you think eff it, just do whatever you want and screw everyone else in response? That's the answer?
I don’t know what the answer is. Nobody does.
Shutting down businesses and wearing masks hasn’t seemed to have any effect. Some states in middle US did little and they have some of the lowest positive rates.

Point is, I’m not going to crucify a 23-25 year old kid for going out and living life. They say he was wearing a mask. I don’t know if he was or not.

Dwayne Haskins didn’t wear a mask and had strippers around. He didn’t test positive. Guess they were really health conscious strippers, lol.

Thing is, it’s pretty random.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s a choice bro. There’s no scientific evidence that masks solve the problem. Facts.

this is infinitesimally stupid.

Thank you for continuing to keep this country in a perpetual state of disaster worse than any country in the world because of such incredible nonsense above.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

There’s nothing self-righteous about wanting this country to get out of the hell-hole that people like Kirk and apparently are keeping us in. It’s called caring about other people. And if you don’t, you can go frack yourself.

it’s that simple.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t know what the answer is. Nobody does.
Shutting down businesses and wearing masks hasn’t seemed to have any effect. Some states in middle US did little and they have some of the lowest positive rates.

Point is, I’m not going to crucify a 23-25 year old kid for going out and living life. They say he was wearing a mask. I don’t know if he was or not.

Dwayne Haskins didn’t wear a mask and had strippers around. He didn’t test positive. Guess they were really health conscious strippers, lol.

Thing is, it’s pretty random.

literally, almost none of this is true. It’s just rationalization from people who are so selfish that they can’t admit that they and people like them are why people are dying, businesses are closing and the country is an abject disaster.

Stout

Reaction score
literally, almost none of this is true. It’s just rationalization from people who are so selfish that they can’t admit that they and people like them are why people are dying, businesses are closing and the country is an abject disaster.

Word. Masks work but IDIOTS NOT WEARING MASKS screw everyone and then go "But, but, see, masks don't work! Derp!"

Okay, I'm focusing on the game. Enough with the political nonsense.

Buckybird

Reaction score
Keep spreading your hate to people who live in the US who are FREE to choose the decisions in THEIR lives! This is America bro so quit acting like we live in China.

Have a shot cheese & relax. Take your rants to the political board
this is infinitesimally stupid.

Thank you for continuing to keep this country in a perpetual state of disaster worse than any country in the world because of such incredible nonsense above.

Buckybird

Reaction score
Go get in your bunker until it’s safe to come out then. Maybe the Cards season will start when you’re ready to come out :lol:. I’m gonna live my life & operate cautiously while doing so, but I’m going to live life because tomorrow isn’t promised! Have a good rest of the day cheese

There’s nothing self-righteous about wanting this country to get out of the hell-hole that people like Kirk and apparently are keeping us in. It’s called caring about other people. And if you don’t, you can go frack yourself.

it’s that simple.