Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Could this season get any better?

Detroit Lions 2022 NFL Draft capital​

• 1st round
  • 1st round (from Rams)
  • 2nd round
  • 3rd round
  • 3rd round (projected compensatory pick)
  • 5th round
  • 5th round (projected compensatory pick)
  • 6th round
  • 6th round (projected compensatory pick)
  • 7th round (from Patriots)
  • 7th round (from Browns)

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score

• 1st round
  • 1st round (from Rams)
  • 2nd round
  • 3rd round
  • 5th round
  • 6th round

Detroit Lions 2022 NFL Draft Picks​

Round 1

Round 1 (from Rams):
The Lions received first-round selections in 2022 and 2023 and a third-round selection in 2021 and QB Jared Goff from the Rams. In exchange, the Lions traded QB Matthew Stafford to the Rams.

Round 2

Round 3

The Lions traded a fourth-round selection in 2022 and a fifth-round selection in 2021 to the Browns. The Lions received fourth and seventh-round selections in 2021.

The Lions traded their fifth-round pick to the Denver Broncos in exchange for Trinity Benson.

Round 6

The Lions traded their seventh-round pick to the Dever Broncos in the above trade.

Hmmmm. Where did you get your list? I am just curious why these are so different. Mine was from ProFootballNetwork.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
He a healthy scratch over Antoine Wesley.

If that doesn't say "only worth a 6th" nothing does.
But the problem is that Isabella's value to the Cardinals is more than a 6th round pick until they sign more players for their roster. I know that is why they haven't taken a deal for him to date. It is rarely worth cutting a cost controlled player who knows the system for a late round pick especially when you don't have many players at that position under contract.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

• 1st round
  • 1st round (from Rams)
  • 2nd round
  • 3rd round
  • 5th round
  • 6th round
Probably just a fifth or sixth if it happens.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I think you mean the ghost of OBJ… I know some injury have derailed. But even when healthy haven’t been really all that impressive lately.
Baker hasn’t been able to get him the ball. That’s been REALLY well documented.

Cardsmasochist

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I loved Jones and always thought he was going to be a stud RB. We have had so many years where we just don't seem to know how to use some of our better players. So we get rid of them and then find out how good they really had the potential to be. Bad coaching or what? I never understood it.

Usually you see that with QBs, where they just get drafted by a horrible team or is just a bad fit. Feel bad for all those dozens of players who were so much better than they ever got to prove.

Remember when the Cardinals cut Darwin Walker in training camp his rookie year before he even played a game?

The Eagles picked him up and he ended up going to a Pro Bowl

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Remember when the Cardinals cut Darwin Walker in training camp his rookie year before he even played a game?

They wanted to cut him and put him on the practice squad even though he looked good in preseason games. They thought he didn't work hard enough.

That's why you don't cut third round picks early.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

A lot of people on here defensed that by saying he wouldn’t have fit our scheme. That’s a lame way of saying our coaches couldn’t figure out how to use a talented player.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Couple of unsung players that I wanted to mention.

1. Max Garcia - he's received some praise already, but he really did a fantastic job on Sunday. He's not Hudson, but he's a step-and-a-half up from Cole or Gallard.

2. Devon Kennard - quietly set the edge very well in his 34 snaps on Sunday, helping to keep CLE's league-best rushing attack under control.

Two last thoughts:

1. Not many penalties for us this past week. Five maybe. No false starts that I can remember. That pretty good.

2. The past couple of weeks have been a test of our team's depth, and I'm shocked at how well the back ups have played. I'm always running my mouth about the superbowl, but with the depth we've seen we have with our defensive front seven, I'm now convinced we're a serious, serious threat to win it all. It's still about defense. Stopping the run and getting pressure on the QB. Every player on our two deep in our front seven can help accomplish this goal.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose