Cardinals @ Browns postgame thread

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Everyone counted us out and we beat them convincingly. There is no quit in this team. I’ve seen Arian’s teams quit on long runs and in blowouts but I don’t think Kliff’s teams has lost as bad as Arians’.

Last edited:

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Stay tuned
Right. The illusion of more points from key additions. The key is focusing on how much Ertz will bring a more balanced approach to the offense against playoff caliber teams. Not points.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
In over 50 years of following this team I have NEVER been so wrong.

What impressed me the most today was we put up 37 pts. ( could have been 50!) and we looked like we struggled.

We look like the good teams we use to play when we would hang in there, hang in there and end up losing a game by 20pts.

The game plans have been impeccable. We took advantage of their tackles not playing.

Another thing I'm impressed with is closing out the game running the ball. Many were concerned about our lack of a running game. It's important to run the ball when you have to run the ball.

Kyler have officially come of age.
one play that stands out taking advantage of their replacement tackles to me is this one. J.J Watt didn't even try to blow around the right tackle, he just stood him up to occupy him knowing Golden was coming hard off the edge on his side. Golden got the sack very quickly.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
6-11 - mark it down!

We'll finally be rid of Keim, KK, and Joseph and get a 'real' GM, HC, DC.

But, Bidwill, we only cares about $$$ will screw it up.

True, I tell you.
If you just would have made it 'Bidwill' it would have been post of the day lol

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Did you get the Fox coverage?

Mark Sanchez sucks. He made a point to talk about the Cards' "four-headed rushing attack", consisting of Conner, Edmonds, Moore, and Christian Kirk.

Kirk has one rushing attempt in six games. :shrug:

Yeah same Fox coverage with Sanchez. He's gross.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That's a suckers bet. They will win, but not cover that at home...They will play down to Texans, just like Jags.

This.

They played down to both the Vikings and Niners at home. Both were scrappy in one way or another. I don't see an easy blowout.

It should be, we just beat the Browns by 23. But we don;t seem to have the same juice at home for some reason.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Honestly, I'm starting to think the Cardinals should volunteer to play all their games on the road. Lol. Their four road victories have been far more dominant and impressive than the two home wins.

To be 6-0 and have 4 of those as road games (3 of them tough road games) and blow them all out too is truly an achievement.

Now watch us lay an egg vs Texans, Green Bay and Panthers at home in the next 4 :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard