Cardinals @ Browns postgame thread

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Reading around the internet all I see is Cleveland lost it, injuries, refs :rolleyes:. We need to take care of business against Texans and then finally get respect if we can beat media darlings in the Packers.

I don't mind it. Let it stay that way.

I'll be more worried when people start crowning us and analysts start unanimously picking us to win.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Little tidbit.

Only 2 teams have ever started 6-0 and not made the playoffs in the modern era. 2009 Broncos and 2003 Vikings.

perivolaki

perivolaki
Reaction score
I loved Jones and always thought he was going to be a stud RB. We have had so many years where we just don't seem to know how to use some of our better players. So we get rid of them and then find out how good they really had the potential to be. Bad coaching or what? I never understood it.

Usually you see that with QBs, where they just get drafted by a horrible team or is just a bad fit. Feel bad for all those dozens of players who were so much better than they ever got to prove.
If I remember right he had some sort of condition that affected him while he was with the Cardinals. I think they got it figured out after he left and was a different player after that.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Did you get the Fox coverage?

Mark Sanchez sucks. He made a point to talk about the Cards' "four-headed rushing attack", consisting of Conner, Edmonds, Moore, and Christian Kirk.

Kirk has one rushing attempt in six games. :shrug:
Yeah and then the idiot doubled down on it.

OE_Thunder

Rookie
Reaction score

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Green Bay - Prime Time
11/21 could get flexed with the return of Russ.
12/5 could get flexed if the Bears keep being competitive. Overloaded early slate.
12/13 is MNF
12/25 is the Christmas night game
1/2 is vs Cowboys and is an early game so my guess is that gets SNF.
No prime time games week 18.

So get ready for the spotlight.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Good column on MMQB this morning on the cards.

Mmmm like warm apple pie.

If things continue, I will be shocked if Vance doesn't get a HC job this off-season. He has earned it even if I don't care for his scheme or style.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
If I remember right he had some sort of condition that affected him while he was with the Cardinals. I think they got it figured out after he left and was a different player after that.
Yeah..... he and David Boston were roid junkies

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Could this season get any better?
What is interesting is that the only pick later than a 3rd rounder next year is a 6th. Also, the Cardinals only have three WRs signed for 2022. The argument for a while has been that Isabella is more valuable to AZ than anywhere else just as a cheap roster spot. Really curious what compensation would like from Detroit because you have to think they wouldn't for just a 6th.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
If we are looking for a Lions player to get for Isabella, Logan Stenberg makes some sense in terms of position and contract.

Other option would be

Halapoulivaati Vaitai​

if they just wanted to get out of his contract which isn't terrible TBH. (sorry about the font for the name, I didn't want to type it out.)

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What is interesting is that the only pick later than a 3rd rounder next year is a 6th. Also, the Cardinals only have three WRs signed for 2022. The argument for a while has been that Isabella is more valuable to AZ than anywhere else just as a cheap roster spot. Really curious what compensation would like from Detroit because you have to think they wouldn't for just a 6th.

He a healthy scratch over Antoine Wesley.

If that doesn't say "only worth a 6th" nothing does.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
If we are looking for a Lions player to get for Isabella, Logan Stenberg makes some sense in terms of position and contract.

Other option would be

Halapoulivaati Vaitai​

if they just wanted to get out of his contract which isn't terrible TBH. (sorry about the font for the name, I didn't want to type it out.)
Julian Akwara maybe?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard