Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Predict spread for Texans game

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm 175 lbs. I'd look stupid in a JJ Watt jersey.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Obviously the Browns were down guys, both tackles, one RB out the other clearly not 100%, they lose OBJ for awhile etc but seemed like we heard that all game from FOX and very little about us playing without Jones, Allen and Peters up front on defense and without Hudson and Maxx on offense? I was impressed, clearly Cleveland is a better team than the one we played today but for us to dominate this thoroughly on the road with the Covid issues etc that's impressive.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
D Hop - 2 more TDs today, team undefeated
David Johnson - 2 carries, 6 yards, lost fumble, 1 reception, another blowout loss
James Conner - cheap FA signing, dragging bodies down the field all day

This is the Cardinals? Did I wake up in some parallel universe?

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Can't help but feel thrilled at this point. This team is legit and has a swagger and belief in themselves. SK deserves a ton of credit because this roster stocked and the FA acquisitions have brought the leadership the team needed.

Dan H

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The coverage here in the UK was asking if the Cards are legit still… ugh. They went on more about the Browns than the Cards all game

Did you get the Fox coverage?

Mark Sanchez sucks. He made a point to talk about the Cards' "four-headed rushing attack", consisting of Conner, Edmonds, Moore, and Christian Kirk.

Kirk has one rushing attempt in six games. :shrug: