Cardinals at Steelers gameday thread 12-3-23

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First impressions from being at the game:

Mother nature sucks sometimes.

I was really impressed with Kyler overall.

McBride giveth and McBride taketh away. I love what he's doing catching the ball but he has to cut out all the dumb penalties.

So happy you got to enjoy one of our wins in person

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We desperately need height at WR.

Height might not matter to some people, but a taller(& competent) WR catches that ball Rondale dropped in the first half. Dortch is a DAWG but 50/50 balls to Dortch still makes my stomach squeal.

Goodyear Card

Link Guy
Reaction score
All true, but Moore is under contract and CHEAP. And Moore could be dangerous as KR/PR. Dortch is not under contract & would end up being more costly than Moore.
Dortch only has two accrued seasons so he should be a RFA. He should not cost a lot of money to sign. We can keep both players. Moore has not proven he is a quality starting player. Dortch has not been a consistent starter but when given the opportunity he has played well.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dortch only has two accrued seasons so he should be a RFA. He should not cost a lot of money to sign. We can keep both players. Moore has not proven he is a quality starting player. Dortch has not been a consistent starter but when given the opportunity he has played well.
We have enough money to keep both, but this FO doesn’t like short WR’s. Just a fact. If Dortch would agree to a cheap extension, I would LOVE to have him!!!