Cardinals at Rams gameday thread 10-15-23

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Not a good game by FroGOAT either - leaving the front door wide open in the first half - resulting in a drive ending sack - holding penalty in the second half - but hey - Centers don't matter - and the penalties are really on his colleagues - so wtf do I know lol

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Can we please see Tune on the Cards next offensive series?

I don't think we see Tune unless Dobbs is hurt. At least not for three or four more poor games.

Astro is their guy. They made a significant move to get him, and he played well for a long enough stretch that they can rationalize firing him out there several more times.

Plus, what are the odds Tune is better (materially better)? I mean I'm not hating on Tune but the odds are pretty low for a fifth round rook looking okay with the supporting cast we have on offense

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Hump sucked ass today. That’s a couple/few subpar games from hump. I’d trade him for draft capital.
To be fair to the Captain, he gets almost zero help. No chipping backs or TEs, and he plays next to maybe the worst starting OL in the NFL.

Left side of the line was a mess today. At some point they’ll have to take the training wheels off PJJ

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If I'm the gm head coach
I would try Tune next week
I would cut Fotu and sign the best defensive lineman from other practice squads
I would trade Ertz for a 7th rounder or just cut him, he can play for a contender, here looks washed and there is no need of playing him with the franchise short term goals

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
btw: we can complain about Fotu -- the most of the Rams running yardage came on the same toss play -- and over and over there were Charmin soft edges regardless of side

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
To be fair to the Captain, he gets almost zero help. No chipping backs or TEs, and he plays next to maybe the worst starting OL in the NFL.

Left side of the line was a mess today. At some point they’ll have to take the training wheels off PJJ
Fair points. He sucked without help.

WindCardinal

All Star
Reaction score
Wilkinson is so bad at LG it is tough to make concrete judgements. Agree I would like to see better.
Thought about trying to get Pugh to come back but if he wants to come back I’m sure he’d rather go to a contender.

EDIT** Just saw him on the giants so nevermind lol

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard