Cardinals at Rams gameday thread 10-15-23

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Thoughts:

Clock has stuck 1am on Dobbs. Way past midnight. He’s officially a pumpkin. Someone said awhile back dobbs won’t lose you a game. He absolutely lost todays game. He’s not good.

Hump sucked ass today. That’s a couple/few subpar games from hump. I’d trade him for draft capital.

REALLY DISTURBING PATTERN: this team has flat out sucked in second halves. That raises major questions for me about the coaches in terms of X’s and O’s The team still plays hard - so the coaches haven’t lost the team. They keep the motivation up. But they are getting consistently outschemed after half.

I can’t believe we have another coaching staff that wants to cover cooper kupp with middle linebackers again. Yuck.

They need to get the ball to mcbride more. They need to get the ball to Wilson more. I think Rondale is lame.

Our pass rushers didn’t show up today.

We weren’t competitive once the rams woke up. That’s two straight games that became uncompetitive. Not good.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What are the odds that we start seeing posts where people admit they were wrong about Dobbs being a non-scrub?
I thought it was DCs getting film on him, but he really lost any touch he had throwing the ball

Way off targets, behind them or just not seeing the open guys

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ugh. Cards lose 26-9 after leading 9-3. :bang:

Not liking these games becoming uncompetitive. :help:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison