Cardinals at Rams gameday thread 10-15-23

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We’ve reached the point in the season where it’s a little pointless to watch for me until Kyler comes back. I know the defense is basically just talentless. The offensive line is at least okay if not solid. The running backs behind Conner are JAGs.

Won’t know what we really have with Hollywood/Wilson or at QB until Kyler comes back and that’s the only reason worth watching for me at this point.

Will probably skip next week’s game for my friend’s girlfriend’s Diwali party. No need to waste three hours of a Sunday watching this on repeat.

Which kinda sucks to say this early in the season.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dobbs about ready to throw another interception.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We’ve reached the point in the season where it’s a little pointless to watch for me until Kyler comes back. I know the defense is basically just talentless. The offensive line is at least okay if not solid. The running backs behind Conner are JAGs.

Won’t know what we really have with Hollywood/Wilson or at QB until Kyler comes back and that’s the only reason worth watching for me at this point.

Will probably skip next week’s game for my friend’s girlfriend’s Diwali party. No need to waste three hours of a Sunday watching this on repeat.

Which kinda sucks to say this early in the season.

Suns / Dbacks / Coyotes here for you