Cardinals at Jaguars gameday thread 9-26-2021

Reaction score
I have no issue with them going for it. Prater hit one last week that went longer than that. This is on the special teams not tackling the return guy. Not on KK for going for it. If Prater hit it you all would be singing a different tune. We still have the 2nd half with the ball.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dumb decisions yield dumb results. Kliff turned into a greedy pig right there...and got exactly what greedy pigs deserve.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welp...

If Kyler is as good as I believe then he'll win this game. NO excuses. TAKE OVER
I actually agree with this… if he is the transcendent talent we all think he is he should be able to overcome this in the next hour… Especially against this team. I think he can do it… but Im Not confident with no help from Vance

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Boinkery - tried to make historic field goal, made bad NFL history, like Super Bowl 1/2 time harrison interception return, have to take that one on the chin, great play Jaguars

Praxis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Kingsbury shouldn’t be coaching any team at any level. I wouldn’t trust him to manage a Burger King.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Awful game plan.

I feel like Kliff thought "They will be expecting more of the same from week 1 and 2 so I'll run it a bunch and check it down"

Garbage. Beating ourselves.

Now he gets to have every NFL show show his dumb decision all week