Cardinals at Eagles gameday thread 12-31-23

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Film study clause leak, organizational finger-pointing solely blaming Kyler on the 2021 meltdown, leaks out of Hardy last year suggesting McCoy was better than him, overall negative culture fostered by Keim’s behavior, Kliff mentally checking out, DHop suspension, etc.
Didn't the cell phone thing go down, too? Where they accused the Cards of supplying burners to talk to a suspended Keim?

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

The Eagles are definitely a fun team to beat.

OT side note. Who knew Jaworski was still working? I was actually kind of worried about the guy.

I watched that entire episode. Oh the tears of Eagles fans taste so delicious.

I so loved how the Cardinals offense took it to the Eagles defense and just flat out punched them in the face. So much better than pretty boy football.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
organizational finger-pointing solely blaming Kyler on the 2021 meltdown, leaks out of Hardy last year suggesting McCoy was better than him
i really, really want to know what motivated Keim to throw Kyler under the bus

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
There are some funny, epic meltdowns from Eagles fans on YouTube. :lmao:
I went down the TikTok rabbit hole of Eagles podcasters this morning (some of these dudes have massive followings)...consensus is Siriani is a fraud and that Gannon and Stiechen carried the coaching staff...one dude called Nick The Italian Kingsbury...basically has no idea how to run an NFL team. They also blame Roseman for drafting poorly and adding bad FAs on defense...it's a lot like the Keim hate.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
We are not from Philadelphia! Young drunk card fan lost it at the championship game in 08, when 4 cards fans ripped off their cards jerseys revealing eagles jerseys underneath. When eagle took a lead in the 4th 1/4! He was swinging wild and his mom asked me to help him. I grabbed him by the ears and spoke right in his face - we are not from Philadelphia- we don’t act like that!
Got him pounding on the aluminum floor beneath the extra seating like a huge snare drum. Cards came back and won that sucker on the way to the superbowl! We cheer without fear, but try to keep a touch of western class.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Damn, I must now perforce love Kyler Murray. That is freaking awesome!

The Philadelphia Flyers hate the Pittsburgh Penguins, and vice versa, and the Penguins have crushed them in the playoffs, especially Sid the Kid. Kyler walked into Philly wearing a Sid the Kid Jersey. Freaking classic!

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
We are not from Philadelphia! Young drunk card fan lost it at the championship game in 08, when 4 cards fans ripped off their cards jerseys revealing eagles jerseys underneath. When eagle took a lead in the 4th 1/4! He was swinging wild and his mom asked me to help him. I grabbed him by the ears and spoke right in his face - we are not from Philadelphia- we don’t act like that!
Got him pounding on the aluminum floor beneath the extra seating like a huge snare drum. Cards came back and won that sucker on the way to the superbowl! We cheer without fear, but try to keep a touch of western class.
Reminiscent of the Cincy coach who scolded bad fan behavior with "We are not Cleveland."

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Conner has around 900 yards. No way he makes the pro bowl

He's 5th in YPG and 5th in YPA. He just missed some games.

Tony Pollard made the PB last year with 1007 yards and Conner has a game left.

Heck Connor made it in 2021 with 752 rushing yards and 375 receiving yards.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard