Cardinal/Lion game thread

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Our D is great at takeaways but man we need to figure out how to stop the run for futures sake.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Everyone's smiling on the sidelines except Wilson... I don't think he wants to be here next year.

Rats

Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'
Reaction score
Winning is always better to watch than losing. If we could avoid long losing streaks no one would be calling for the HC head. Team sent a message to the coahes last week plain and simple. They could have showed up and made a game of it but chose to say... fine us...and we call uncle...no offense...no problem....no defense. 58-0 Game over.This week Defense back to business as usual. Offense still inept....read No Qb sighting in many years.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everyone's smiling on the sidelines except Wilson... I don't think he would want to be here next year.

There people go trying to be mind readers.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Wouldn't be so sure

I don't want him fired, but given these things have happened I think it will:

1) swept by a Lambs team we had pounded for years
2) worst offense in the NFL
3) worst QB play in the NFL
4) worst losing streak since the 40s
5) worst team loss since the 40s

If Wiz isn't fired, perception & ticket sales among most fans will hit lowest point in years. Most fans will be pissed if/when Horton gets away because ownership kept on a dead man walking HC. JMO of most fans will think if Wiz isn't fired!!!

moosehead

All Star
Reaction score
And all of the negitive nellys are no where to be found today. That is another bonus of this win!!

Yeah, because there is no reason to be negative when watching a 9 game losing streak or 58-Nothing loss.....

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Great play by the defense. :)

Cards management better not draw any conclusions from a meaningless win though. :( Whiz still needs to go.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Greg Toler player of game.

4 passes defensed 3 tackles INT return for TD team record 102 yards.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
There people go trying to be mind readers.
He has clearly expressed this feeling. He is not happy with his reduced role. And his expression is showing that feeling.

But, again, how can you get by a day without being an ******* blasting other posters thinking you are the king of this site.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Yeah, because there is no reason to be negative when watching a 9 game losing streak or 58-Nothing loss.....

Not my point, my point is there are a few that only come into the game thread (when we are losing) to bash the team. They are no where to be found when we are winning, and it was nice.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He has clearly expressed this feeling. He is not happy with his reduced role. And his expression is showing that feeling.

But, again, how can you get by a day without being an ******* blasting other posters thinking you are the king of this site.

:biglaugh:

Who cares if he is unhappy? His play on the field dictated that. Nobody to blame but himself. If he is unhappy that's his fault not the organizations. Hes old and needs to come to terms with it.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
:biglaugh:

Who cares if he is unhappy? His play on the field dictated that. Nobody to blame but himself. If he is unhappy that's his fault not the organizations. Hes old and needs to come to terms with it.
Which is fine and I don't have a problem with that...

Stay on the topic instead of being a moron and commenting on the posters.

I think I will now need to learn the ignore feature on this site the first time.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Which is fine and I don't have a problem with that...

Stay on the topic instead of being a moron and commenting on the posters.

I think I will now need to learn the ignore feature on this site the first time.

Sweet! You go do your mind reading business you have a future.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Not my point, my point is there are a few that only come into the game thread (when we are losing) to bash the team. They are no where to be found when we are winning, and it was nice.

Actually what happens when the Cards are winning is that just as someone is about to post that Rashad Johnson sucks RJ picks one off and runs it in for 6. So the "sucks" post never makes it to the board.

When the Cards are losing someone is about to write Colledge sucks and then DC blows a block and our QB gets killed. So that post makes it to the game thread.

:p :D

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually what happens when the Cards are winning is that just as someone is about to post that Rashad Johnson sucks RJ picks one off and runs it in for 6. So the "sucks" post never makes it to the board.

When the Cards are losing someone is about to write Colledge sucks and then DC blows a block and our QB gets killed. So that post makes it to the game thread.

:p :D

:)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen