Can anybody name 1 offensive player that has improved under Kliff?

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
We have guys who can make big plays, but they disappear in this KK offense. We see glimpses of what they are capable of, but Kyler in this offense can't seem to either find them or get them the ball. Especially when we are blitzed. Someone is open right away but Kyler just seems to not look for the correct guy or for some reason can't get the ball out of his hands quick enough. I really don't get it?

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Please if not for him running today KKs pathetic offense gets shut out!
He was doing well running. I'll even give him credit that he put his head down once to get a first down. Then he coughed the ball up and crapped the bed. Or did KK fumble the ball there?

This is getting pathological. Is nothing his fault? Would you defend him if he had a 0 QB rating?

Damn, I looked it up, and his QBR was a robust 22.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He was doing well running. I'll even give him credit that he put his head down once to get a first down. Then he coughed the ball up and crapped the bed. Or did KK fumble the ball there?

This is getting pathological. Is nothing his fault? Would you defend him if he had a 0 QB rating?

Damn, I looked it up, and his QBR was a robust 22.
You’re too much you just came to bash KM, and ignore the whole team played like garbage and the guy responsible is the HC who still can’t have the team ready to play with a legit gameplan. They scored 3 ducking points on worst defense in the league and it wasn’t turnovers that caused that the one pick was a **** it throw and the end of the game! This offense is a failure because of KK, **** Murray had 100yrds rushing or it would have been more pathetic! Kliff is responsible for this **** show period, had plenty of time knowing they didn’t have Dhop and he still couldn’t create an offense than can do a thing against a bad defense! If anything KM and Dhop have been carrying Kliffs ******** to wins the last few years. Definitely hasn’t been stellar game plans and coaching!

Stout

Reaction score
You’re too much you just came to bash KM, and ignore the whole team played like garbage and the guy responsible is the HC who still can’t have the team ready to play with a legit gameplan. They scored 3 ducking points on worst defense in the league and it wasn’t turnovers that caused that the one pick was a **** it throw and the end of the game! This offense is a failure because of KK, **** Murray had 100yrds rushing or it would have been more pathetic! Kliff is responsible for this **** show period, had plenty of time knowing they didn’t have Dhop and he still couldn’t create an offense than can do a thing against a bad defense! If anything KM and Dhop have been carrying Kliffs ******** to wins the last few years. Definitely hasn’t been stellar game plans and coaching!
I mean...wow. Rant on, brother. I'll just be over here shaking my head and chuckling. You are without doubt the lone bright spot from this horrific loss. You're nothing if not consistent.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I mean...wow. Rant on, brother. I'll just be over here shaking my head and chuckling. You are without doubt the lone bright spot from this horrific loss. You're nothing if not consistent.
As I thought no real thought out response to this being a total team failure just pick on the guy you like to pick on whatever…

Stout

Reaction score
1--The whole team played like garbage? The special teams didn't get a TD? The defense didn't play well? Hmm...
2--You know, you usually need a QB to score points on offense. Good play calling alone isn't enough.
3--How'd our QB do against the worst D in the league? Oh, right, it's impossible to overcome bad play calling to ever score a TD.
4--You think I'm only pinning this on Kyler (when I'm clearly not), but you're pinning it all on Kliffy. I mean, really? A 22 QBR and the actual QB bears no blame?
5--I've repeated over and over again that KK shoulders at least as much blame, yet you cannot possibly read those words, can you? I'm just a big bully that hates Kyler, right?

You can show yourself out now *mic drop*

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
1--The whole team played like garbage? The special teams didn't get a TD? The defense didn't play well? Hmm...
2--You know, you usually need a QB to score points on offense. Good play calling alone isn't enough.
3--How'd our QB do against the worst D in the league? Oh, right, it's impossible to overcome bad play calling to ever score a TD.
4--You think I'm only pinning this on Kyler (when I'm clearly not), but you're pinning it all on Kliffy. I mean, really? A 22 QBR and the actual QB bears no blame?
5--I've repeated over and over again that KK shoulders at least as much blame, yet you cannot possibly read those words, can you? I'm just a big bully that hates Kyler, right?

You can show yourself out now *mic drop*
Chuckle away you proved nothing…
The defense played OK that is all they still gave up wide open passes and huge runs when it mattered! The QB doesn’t win games without good playcalls and blocking which we had little of either! Kliff can’t seem to scheme anyone open just likes to throw sideways like an idiot. Doesn’t use any rollouts to keep the pressure down and KM was harassed most of the game with our Oline just getting crushed backwards. When your QB scrambling is your best running attack it speaks volumes how bad the gameplan is or was! Not even attempting 3 separate FGs when the offense is barely scoring is beyond stupid! It was still a FG game early on and we passed on multiple attempts. Then to make it worse we never had good 4th down plays or the pass was dropped! Special teams made a TD great, doesn’t mean they played well considering we missed an extra point and hardly did well punting and covering them. And I give two ***** about QBR which means nothing he completed passes and rushed well in a no win situation with this current offense! A late meaning int aside at least he was trying to overcome the crap fest this offense is right now, and he’s NOT the designer of this trash playcalling…

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Back to the original question, I really can't think of any besides Eno and Dortch. The offense is also full of veterans on the wrong side of their careers, which limits improvement, but the fact that Kelvin Beachum and Justin Pugh are still starters isn't a great sign for player development.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kyler every year until this year

James Conner was a vet min free agent that had nearly 20 TD's last year.

Kenyan Drake had his best year here.

DJ Humphries has played his best ball under Kliff and made a Pro Bowl.

AJ Green had an 850 yard season last year after being written off as dust.

Colt McCoy has 20% of his career wins under Kliff.

Damiere Byrd went from journeyman tail end WR to legit WR3 to the point other teams thought he could do that for them.

Dan Arnold was a PS nobody that Kliff turned into a decent TE2 to the point other teams thought he was good.

Brett Hundley looked like a good QB2 under Kliff and is now out of the league once he left.

Chase Edmonds, Eno Benjamin, Greg Dortch,

Stout

Reaction score
Chuckle away you proved nothing…
The defense played OK that is all they still gave up wide open passes and huge runs when it mattered! The QB doesn’t win games without good playcalls and blocking which we had little of either! Kliff can’t seem to scheme anyone open just likes to throw sideways like an idiot. Doesn’t use any rollouts to keep the pressure down and KM was harassed most of the game with our Oline just getting crushed backwards. When your QB scrambling is your best running attack it speaks volumes how bad the gameplan is or was! Not even attempting 3 separate FGs when the offense is barely scoring is beyond stupid! It was still a FG game early on and we passed on multiple attempts. Then to make it worse we never had good 4th down plays or the pass was dropped! Special teams made a TD great, doesn’t mean they played well considering we missed an extra point and hardly did well punting and covering them. And I give two ***** about QBR which means nothing he completed passes and rushed well in a no win situation with this current offense! A late meaning int aside at least he was trying to overcome the crap fest this offense is right now, and he’s NOT the designer of this trash playcalling…
LOL Cool story, bro.

PS: As a side note, it's not on Kliff that he refused to kick FGs. He didn't believe, nor do I, that his kicker could make any of them. That one falls squarely on Keim.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
LOL Cool story, bro.

PS: As a side note, it's not on Kliff that he refused to kick FGs. He didn't believe, nor do I, that his kicker could make any of them. That one falls squarely on Keim.
Coach Bro needs to grow a pair, because his coaching would be better if he would find the gumption to challenge his GM on making such outlandish maneuvers and finding a stricter way to mold his young QB