Budda Baker getting paid

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I can sincerely say, I have no idea about the long terms plans of this franchise. Jalen’s contract is essentially up in 2025 and could mean none of these three Ss will be on the roster in three seasons from now.

Reaction score
At the end of the day do not drink a shot every time he says ''at the end of the day''. :)

I love Budda, he just seems a little nervous answering questions for the media. I can't say that I blame him. ;)

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited:

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I'm betting that Simmons and Budda are elsewhere in 24.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
I’m happy he got paid but he makes no where near the impact Dhop did. How in the world do we not keep a top five WR but pay a safety this kind of money. That’s why we will come in last place this year.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I disagree; Budda is the face, leader..he's my favorite player so I'm a bit biased. I love that dude
You’re entitled to that opinion, but the absolute 100% face of the franchise is Kyler Murray not even really debatable.

I’ll give you a secondary face lol

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I disagree 100% with those that think this team’s fortunes can’t be turned around quickly. That’s what the NFL is all about. We’re moving away from INDIVIDUAL talent, zero accountability, zero football IQ, penalties galore, and selfishness under Keim/KK to a TEAM oriented approach that emphasizes winning behavior over losing behavior, building from the draft, and a coaching staff that will be able to make adjustments that the previous regime had no clue on how to do. We had 9 draft picks this year & will have 12-13 next year. It’s stupid to think that won’t make a huge difference.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I disagree 100% with those that think this team’s fortunes can’t be turned around quickly. That’s what the NFL is all about. We’re moving away from INDIVIDUAL talent, zero accountability, zero football IQ, penalties galore, and selfishness under Keim/KK to a TEAM oriented approach that emphasizes winning behavior over losing behavior, building from the draft, and a coaching staff that will be able to make adjustments that the previous regime had no clue on how to do. We had 9 draft picks this year & will have 12-13 next year. It’s stupid to think that won’t make a huge difference.

It's pretty early in the process, but I sense a fundamental change to the way the organization (from GM down) does things, and I feel like we're building some momentum going into the season. Agree with you PA.

I know we're usually in the vanguard of the kool-aid brigade but nevertheless I'm optimistic.

Last edited:

BulldogCard

Veteran
Reaction score
You’re entitled to that opinion, but the absolute 100% face of the franchise is Kyler Murray not even really debatable.

I won't rearrange yours like a Philly fan, lol

BulldogCard

Veteran
Reaction score

Not yet, he has to step up as a leader, take his game higher...I think he will..he's looking great

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
At the least they'll be a lot of chips on shoulders. That could result in a better deal than we're expecting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson