BroncoGirl1

Broncogirl1

All Star
Reaction score
They should put in there.....Hasn't won without Elway......Tried Griese and Plummer.....looks like a rat.....

Please don't mention Griese again, not after all that money I spent on therapy trying to forget about that debacle!!

Shanahan is/was a great coach. I don't know what his problem is this season. His playing calling has been a bit psycho!! Perhaps he's hitting the bottle after having this moment of lucidity: "Plummer sucks! How could I have been so wrong.!" :bang:

That's right, I'm a realist.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL! You don't think the hyperbole is a bit much? The guy is a football coach for goodness sake, not General Patton.

Maybe a bit much.....

Patton is a good movie. ;)

Reaction score
Please don't mention Griese again, not after all that money I spent on therapy trying to forget about that debacle!!

Shanahan is/was a great coach. I don't know what his problem is this season. His playing calling has been a bit psycho!! Perhaps he's hitting the bottle after having this moment of lucidity: "Plummer sucks! How could I have been so wrong.!" :bang:

That's right, I'm a realist.
:lmao: Post of the week!!! :raccoon: :raccoon:

vinnymac

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
i think kubiack held that offense together and help plummer have the success he had with the broncos. plummer sure didn't do that for the cardinals. plummer did however lead the cardinals to their only playoff win since 1947. that was a blow out over the cowboys at texas stadium. say what you want about plummer, but all he ever did for the broncos was win football games.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I also said that I would rather lose every game remaining this season with Jay Cutler at the helm than lose every game with Jake Plummer because Jake's not a player.

OMG, I have agreed on something with a Broncos fan.

....I need a drink and a shower.