Attachments

• DSC01415.jpg
    DSC01415.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 286

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
If I were you Loyaltyisacurse, I wouldn't expect for an answer from Andy...or his friends...

Hahahahahahahahaha
Hey Rodrigo it was our pleasure having you at the tailgate & game today. Glad we were able to get you a seat with us too.
We were impressed that you went to the trouble of buying a Cards jersey and hat to wear. Enjoy the rest of your stay my friend.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rodrigo it was great meeting you. If I ever come to Brazil I'm not letting you take me to a soccer game!!!:D

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL this thread is awesome!

Glad no one was murdered and that Rodrigo is a cards fan :)

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
We definitely need to start an outreach campaign to expand our international footprint both for the team and the board. The Brazilian Assassin can be our spokesperson!!

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I can tell it was a busy week, cause I didn't even HEAR about this thread til I was at halftime.

If I were you Loyaltyisacurse, I wouldn't expect for an answer from Andy...or his friends...

Hahahahahahahahaha

LOL. YOU ROCK!!!

His 1st game with a win. He should come more often

That's me getting fresh with handsome Rodrigo. ;)

Hey Rodrigo it was our pleasure having you at the tailgate & game today. Glad we were able to get you a seat with us too.
We were impressed that you went to the trouble of buying a Cards jersey and hat to wear. Enjoy the rest of your stay my friend.

Nice to see you, Andy, and cheers to you for taking care of one of our Cards fans. You are a good man. :)

Rodrigo it was great meeting you. If I ever come to Brazil I'm not letting you take me to a soccer game!!!:D

It was nice to see you again, MrYeahbut. You look great!!!!!!

WickedKoolFan

Veteran
Reaction score

Impressed he had a jersey too, but is that a Levi Brown jersey he's wearing? Don't think I've ever seen anyone wear one before. :)

fatosber

Veteran
Reaction score
this is too funny. I hate the fact I lived in Arizona for a while and came back to Europe without ever seeing the Cardinals. Now I stay up at night watching the Cards and the Suns. If I ever get a reception like Rodriguo, I am flying there next season for sure

Karju

Reaction score
Just to be sure, Rodrigo post a picture of yourself with todays newspaper!! :D