10 thoughts - Cowboys game

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
When comparing Rondale the RB to Rondale the WR, in addition to his runs as a RB, we have to also look at Runs After Catch. In fairness we have to see more of both.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't care about number 9. Just win, baby. Sort everything else out later. I'm sure the Texans are full of athletes who are sick about hearing about tanking for player X all the time. They want to win as badly as we do (players, coaches, and most fans).

OP
OP
Gandhi

Gandhi

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Nice write up but #8 is silly… it was one play where the hole was big enough for me to get 10 yards on…. Just glad he had the explosive speed needed to house it. He has had a few equally explosive plays at WR. We have really short memories on this board.
I haven’t seen many explosive plays from him as a WR, Shane. Sure, it makes no sense to call him a RB after a couple of good runs, but first of all it was with a twinkle in my eye, and second, I do actually think he is a better RB in the sense that I don’t see him ever making many explosive plays down field, but rather as a runner with the balls in his hands after catching it.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I haven’t seen many explosive plays from him as a WR, Shane. Sure, it makes no sense to call him a RB after a couple of good runs, but first of all it was with a twinkle in my eye, and second, I do actually think he is a better RB in the sense that I don’t see him ever making many explosive plays down field, but rather as a runner with the balls in his hands after catching it.
I think his lack of plays down field is more a function of usage than anything else.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
That would be difficult :D

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
That would be difficult :D
Hard to run with them in one hand... but both hands??
Gives a guy flashbacks of hurriedly jumping out his girlfriends window at 3am and trying to sneak home alley to alley.