Brady, Murray, Manning, not Carson

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's like people don't watch or follow the NFL outside of the Cards.

He did say candidate, not winner and I think he's right although our entry for candidacy on defense is probably Cat at this point. And he's probably outside the top 10. Deone is improving but he started out pretty slow. I like Mack but with Carr likely winning the OROY award, I doubt that Oakland wins them both.

Steve

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I can't really argue with it. No one on the Cardinals is MVP worthy. A lot of that is due to potential MVPs getting hurt and missing time. Other factors is it seems its a different player stepping up and making a difference in a game from week to week. The closest player we have that could even sniff an MVP consideration is Foote as he has been the most consistent and when was the last time an ILB won a MVP award?

Ellington is in my opinion :)

Bobcat

Reaction score
Leaders midway through the season on the MVP vote. I know he was injured, and I know he plays for the Cardinals but come on man!

http://nesn.com/2014/11/espn-experts-select-tom-brady-as-nfl-midseason-mvp-over-peyton-manning/

Before we panic let us wait tell the end of the Season. We have a East Coast Problem the same way the College Playoff are having now. If Carson keeps on performing like he has since he has come back from his shoulder injury he really could win it. By the way I really do not consider that our lose to Denver matters much. I played BaseBall in college in the 1960' Elevation kills you as the game goes on. We got GASESD by the second half of the game. By the time i was a sophomore in college i was running 10 miles a day so i could last the 9 innings. Really 1 mile high hurts like hell on your lungs.

Bobcat :)

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sissyboy style, who will make their way up the list first? Palmer or Ellington? :D

Exactly what I wanted to say. Palmer may not even be the MVP of his offense right now, let alone the entire league.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This team is unlike other successful squads. They are star dominated, with heroes at certain spots that will their teams to victory. Ours is a team of workhorses. No divas, no me-first ********. No weak links. A real team, which I guess is what it takes.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard