Bill and Ted Face the Music (aka Bill and Ted 3)

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe some of the time travel stuff was shot in San Dimas, because almost every single scene of them in realtime is in the Phoenix area.

San Dimas isn't exactly a convenient location to shoot in either.

I think it was mostly aerial shots but I remember reading that there was also a shot of a convenience store in San Dimas although obviously most of that was filmed at a Circle K in Tempe.

I don't know anything about whether it's a convenient location to shoot in but I've always had a soft spot for that area. It reminds me (or, reminded me) so much of the Scottsdale I grew up in.

I use to drive through the town often especially when I'd make the trek to a Mexican Restaurant on Foothill between Garey and Towne Avenue. The restaurant was actually in La Verne or maybe Pomona but it was a stone's throw from SD. They had the best Chili Con Queso I've ever eaten, pretty fair tacos too although the hot sauce/salsa lacked bite.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Vietnam? The first movie was in 1988! :)

So... no one was ever killed in Vietnam in the 1980s? ;)

JK... it was a joke. The whole "Jerry Mathers killed in Vietnam" urban legend/meme.

Alex Winter did pretty much vanish into a black hole after the Bill & Ted movies, at least compared to Keanu.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My friend Frasier Bane from high school played Deacon, Bill's little brother who was supposed to watch Napoleon.

He still has the best line of the movie, IMO, when Ted says "You ditched Napoleon?!" And he Deacon answers:

"He was a dick!"

Tidbit... he was also one of the last two choices for Doogie Houser, but he sprouted six inches over the summer to go from 5'6 young looking teenager to 6 foot giant.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Official.

Keanu already sporting some of the Ted mannerisms.

So looks like a real sequel to Ghostbusters 2 and Bill & Ted 3 in 2020. I'm in.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hey is anyone else looking forward to bill and ted 3 coming later this yr

Trailer looked very good and death character is in it same guy from 2!!!

And it's awesome Keanu Reeves wanted to do this for fans

I'll definitely be at the theater day 1 to see it!!

I liked alex winter character as well

And remember be excellent to each other dudes!!

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Anybody seen it yet?

Fun fact: the movie got made because it was championed by Executive Producer Steven Soderburgh. Yes, that Steven Soderburgh.

Reaction score
Anybody seen it yet?

Fun fact: the movie got made because it was championed by Executive Producer Steven Soderburgh. Yes, that Steven Soderburgh.

Who?

Nevermind, I just googled him. He has quite a career. I guess I need to pay more attention to the credits.

Last edited:

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watched is Monday night. I enjoyed it for what it was and it was true to the originals for the most part. Loved Dennis and how they dealt with the passing of George Carlin.

Also, $20 to watch solo was a little high.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Watched is Monday night. I enjoyed it for what it was and it was true to the originals for the most part. Loved Dennis and how they dealt with the passing of George Carlin.

$29? How did you watch it?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

probably should have been really high.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It was a stoner joke... as in it might have been worth it if he was really high instead a little high.

and now that I’ve had to describe the joke, it’s obvious that it didn’t work. So thanks Native! Thank a lot for ruining my self confidence and night!

AZ Native

Reaction score
It was a stoner joke... as in it might have been worth it if he was really high instead a little high.

and now that I’ve had to describe the joke, it’s obvious that it didn’t work. So thanks Native! Thank a lot for ruining my self confidence and night!
OK, I guess I missed it. My bad.

AZ Native

Reaction score
lol. If someone has to explain their joke, it’s very much their bad not yours.
Not really. I do not not use the sarcasm icon when I am being sarcastic. It ruins it for me. I just missed your attempt. My bad.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

i got it. If that makes you feel any better

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I love the bill and ted series!! Cool they are doing this for fans

I mean honestly trailer looked so so but cool death is in it he was one of my top character! Be awesome of they had a cameo of the robot uses or bill mom lol as a older milf

I'll watch on Netflix

The prison scene looked funny little meh on the kid part though