Badger Gone

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This SUCKS, but i guess that's where we are on the NIL stuff. Lots of good talent at WR still, but man he was our best guy..

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
This version of college football mirrors the decay of college basketball. A sport that used to have continuity and memorable teams now is just a free for all to the highest bidder. Complete garbage.
I wonder how long before the preponderance of college sports fans feel the same way and all of the (two, really) major college sports begin to lose viewers and (much more importantly to them) money?

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
I wonder how long before the preponderance of college sports fans feel the same way and all of the (two, really) major college sports begin to lose viewers and (much more importantly to them) money?
Indifference is setting in here...that's not good for a former rabid consumer. I'm not the only one.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Indifference is setting in here...that's not good for a former rabid consumer. I'm not the only one.
Me, too. Michigan (my college sports fave, along with ASU) winning it all in football last year was probably my last hurrah as a college sports fan. I am happy they won it after so many recent years of ups and downs, but I can feel myself beginning to check out after the elation of that wore off... particularly with ASU sports so far off into the weeds, I don't think they will ever come back. :(

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This SUCKS, but i guess that's where we are on the NIL stuff. Lots of good talent at WR still, but man he was our best guy..

I think ASU will be fine but no way this doesn’t hurt. Very disappointing. I understand why Rashada is leaving but this one is more mysterious

Does anyone know if he was participating the entire time in spring ball?

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think ASU will be fine but no way this doesn’t hurt. Very disappointing. I understand why Rashada is leaving but this one is more mysterious

Does anyone know if he was participating the entire time in spring ball?
He has been out this Spring, presumably with an injury but didn't hear any specifics

SeattleCardinal

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Not as big a deal as Badger's departure, but Pierre could have played a lot at TE for the Sun Devils.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not as big a deal as Badger's departure, but Pierre could have played a lot at TE for the Sun Devils.

Maybe I’m wrong but this is huge as well. Everything I’ve heard is this kid is NFL caliber and ASU can’t keep losing guys like that.

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Maybe I’m wrong but this is huge as well. Everything I’ve heard is this kid is NFL caliber and ASU can’t keep losing guys like that.

We need a strong tight end room, but I will trade him any day for the 6 4 285 transfer we picked up from Florida State, Markeston Douglas. His presence may be why Pierre jumped ship.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn