Bad NAU, Bad!

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alan
Darn Lumberjacks had to beat my Hornets :(

Hey - the best team won :) My Jacks have not done this well since, like forever!

Power rankings have them as the 2nd or 3rd best team in I-AA.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
NAU will fade in the second half of the season, or flame out in the first round of the playoffs.

Just like they always do.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Renz
NAU will fade in the second half of the season, or flame out in the first round of the playoffs.

Just like they always do.

Thanks for the support!

I am quietly thinking that this year may be difference - the Defence is the key - it is better than we have had in years.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dback Jon
Thanks for the support!

I am quietly thinking that this year may be difference - the Defence is the key - it is better than we have had in years.

That collapse in the last three minutes against Montana State was amazing. Even by NAU standards.

They better get it together against Montana or their season is going to go straight down the drain.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Renz
That collapse in the last three minutes against Montana State was amazing. Even by NAU standards.

They better get it together against Montana or their season is going to go straight down the drain.

I was sick watching the scores on that game. We let them score 2 TD's in 1 minute to blow the game.

Saturday is HUGE. BSC title on the line, home-field advantage in the first round of the playoffs likely goes to the winner.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort