OP
jf-08

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Every once in while I contact Pariah to see if he'll ever come back. Don't know the story as to why he left.
He spent too much time here. He was working through some personal stuff and wanted to dedicate more time to his kids. Great guy.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
He spent too much time here. He was working through some personal stuff and wanted to dedicate more time to his kids. Great guy.
Like I've mentioned before - still the only member of this forum I've ever met in person. Went to his house once to watch a Cardinals game (back when I was living in Denver), and we watched the '08-'09 Cards-Panthers playoff game together in a bar.

Denny Green Fan

Registered
Reaction score
Like I've mentioned before - still the only member of this forum I've ever met in person. Went to his house once to watch a Cardinals game (back when I was living in Denver), and we watched the '08-'09 Cards-Panthers playoff game together in a bar.
I met Arizona Elvis at a cards rams game in St. Louis i wonder what happened to joesmoh?

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where's my boy BigRedRage?

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I met Arizona Elvis at a cards rams game in St. Louis i wonder what happened to joesmoh?

I was there for that one as well
I made it to one of those St. Louis tailgates. Drove all the way from Central PA.

It was a Thursday night game. Kolb vs. Bradford. We lost in a pathetic showing IIRC. A few INT's.

Still a great time meeting quite a few of you. LOVE the tailgates when I can get out.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard