OT: Officially Bought a House in AZ

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now I am sad again about no training camp in Flagstaff.

So many times ASFNers connected in Flag at training camp. Man we saw Bob every year.

I get maudlin a lot about the great cards fans we have lost the last few years. I would trade a lot for one more beer and cards speculation from Bob, O, KoC, Skorp, Earthsci, Bert, and Duckjake.
Talk like this always reminds me of this halftime picture:

You must be registered for see images attach

moosehead

All Star
Reaction score
After years of planning/investigating/agonizing about it, my wife and I finally purchased a house in Arizona. Prescott, to be specific. We will try to move in by either early March or April; a lot to do here to get ready for sure.

We moved to Minnesota back in 2010 from Colorado thinking we'd be here 2-5 years; turned into 13. Really looking forward to being away from MN winters.

Excited to - for the first time since I started following the team in '69 - watch the games locally!

I was born and raised in eastern Canada, then moved to northern Maine. Both spots about 45 minutes from Caribou, Maine - which used to be frequently cited on national weather as the coldest spot in the nation that day, during winters at least. I've been here 28 years now and this is home. You couldn't pay me to move back to the cold...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard