AYTON TRADED!

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
IDK, Nurk has been leading this team in plus/minus all season long, and you can tell the defensive drop off when he leaves the court. He's not an Olajuwon, but he's not a liability as some make him out to be.
I think he is a defensive liability against certain matchups, but can often make up for it by being a bully on the other end of the floor. There is a reason why we at times close games with no true big men out there all together and defense is a big part of why we go to that lineup.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think he is a defensive liability against certain matchups, but can often make up for it by being a bully on the other end of the floor. There is a reason why we at times close games with no true big men out there all together and defense is a big part of why we go to that lineup.
Agreed. I think one of the reasons that he is up there in +/- for us is due to spending most of his court time with our stars and other starters. Of course, that was also true for DA and I don't think his plus/minus numbers were quite this good.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Agreed. I think one of the reasons that he is up there in +/- for us is due to spending most of his court time with our stars and other starters. Of course, that was also true for DA and I don't think his plus/minus numbers were quite this good.
The defense is actually better with Eubanks or Bol on the floor than Nurkic. The offense is however way better with Nurkic on the floor. That is why his +/- numbers are so good. Some of that is certainly who he is sharing the court with of course.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
The defense is actually better with Eubanks or Bol on the floor than Nurkic. The offense is however way better with Nurkic on the floor. That is why his +/- numbers are so good. Some of that is certainly who he is sharing the court with of course.
Him and Durant have a great thing going. He feeds Durant for easy buckets, and Durant hits him on cuts and lobs. Those two play off each other really well. They are starting to pick each other up defensively now. It will be interesting to see if they can make any more improvements in the remaining games in the season.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IDK, Nurk has been leading this team in plus/minus all season long, and you can tell the defensive drop off when he leaves the court. He's not an Olajuwon, but he's not a liability as some make him out to be.
Plus/minus doesn't tell the story. His job is to anchor the defense and protect the paint. The results are not a coincidence not to mention I have lost track how often guys drive by him for layups. As other have stated offense, his chemistry with the team and being a much better teammate than Ayton is where he makes up for it.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
That’s a new one by Ayton. I wonder if he only had an air mattress here?!? :rolleyes:
My first internship I was making 8.50/hr on a 35 hr week.

Was in an apartment for around 7 months at $580/mo.

Bought a chair from a second hand shop, an ironing board from someone in the complex, had a cheap fold up table and slept on an air mattress - not ideal, but it worked

I think if I had a multi-million dollar check coming in and relied on my body to make a living is either include my existing bed setup in with the move or buy a new one

Tremendous lack of self-awareness

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
With generational wealth, you could have a top of the line bed delivered that day. Even if it was a stop gap measure until you got the ultimate bed you really wanted.

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
All the damn furniture mattress store in Phoenix and we couldn’t get him one! This would have solved our problem. We really lost out on Shaq and Kobe 2.0 cause we couldn’t get him a bed..

Ashely's, Mattress Firm or Tuft and Needle!! Where the hell were you at?

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I could only visualize what a 7’ man looks like on an inflatable mattress.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I could only visualize what a 7’ man looks like on an inflatable mattress.
Eddie Johnson bought a mattress set from our family business back in the day. It was a latex foam mattress on hard boxsprings and was 11 feet by 11 feet. Went upstairs in his Paradise Valley home and the bedroom upstairs was about 1,200 square feet (laid out like a loft. Unbelievable that any NBA player would be sleeping on an air mattress.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
update: ayton has definitely stepped it up but nurk still holding his own

You must be registered for see images attach

His new Sleep Number bed has done wonders.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard