ASU Football Recruiting 2022-23

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Dillingham better start winning games or kids are going to start looking around.
Happens all of the time. Kids aren’t really official until they get to campus; and with the new transfer rules, every kid is year-to-year

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Happens all of the time. Kids aren’t really official until they get to campus; and with the new transfer rules, every kid is year-to-year
Very true but winning sure does increase a program's appeal. Coach Kenny has a great sales pitch, he has to deliver on some of what he is selling to these kids.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Former Wildcat recruit is now available. He might as well stick with the maroon and gold at this point.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

TJ

Reaction score
Former Wildcat recruit is now available. He might as well stick with the maroon and gold at this point.

Oregon's NIL offer is phat and they've been recruiting him for a while.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't know, at this rate, he might be interested in helping us beat the Wildcats...

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not sure how else to hide the foul language

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
He isn't coming to ASU, and U of A fans were delusional to think he'd go there.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

ASU previously offered him, but he wasn't interested. Didn't visit. He would probably love playing in Brian Ward's aggressive scheme but I get it. Big bucks elsewhere if that's what he's looking for.

But if the family is really done with UofA, it's an easy drive to Tempe on Saturday to watch him play here. :shrug:

If I am Dillingham, I still make the call. Odds be damned.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This OL commit of ours isn't short on confidence. Sure hope he stays committed, he would be a big help to the Oline and would probably get quite a bit of PT next year.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We are now recruiting on campus for big bodies to help our FG unit team. Wow. Anyone know somebody?

TJ

Reaction score
100% false. Elijah had every intention of coming. His dad became butt-hurt by the fact that Cruz Rushing was buried on the depth chart and steered Elijah away, even though Arizona was the only power 5 school to offer Cruz a commitable scholarship. George Rushing is taking a hit publicly for his comments about Arizona.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
100% false. Elijah had every intention of coming. His dad became butt-hurt by the fact that Cruz Rushing was buried on the depth chart and steered Elijah away, even though Arizona was the only power 5 school to offer Cruz a commitable scholarship. George Rushing is taking a hit publicly for his comments about Arizona.
Ha, ok TJ U of A.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
That’s literally what him, the Arizona staff and everyone at Salpointe are saying unless a ton of people are lying
I said U of A fans were delusional thinking he was coming, because 5 star players don't go to U of A for football, just like they don't for ASU. Who cares what the final excuse is...when Oregon and others got involved, the writing was on the wall.

TJ

Reaction score
I said U of A fans were delusional thinking he was coming, because 5 star players don't go to U of A for football, just like they don't for ASU. Who cares what the final excuse is...when Oregon and others got involved, the writing was on the wall.
You do know that Oregon’s NIL offer was still more than double UofA’s by the time Elijah committed, right? He could’ve chosen money to begin with. When it became political is when the commitment started to waiver. Arizona’s biggest mistake was giving his brother a scholarship because he frankly isn’t that good of a player.

Trust me, I was stunned when he chose Arizona given his ranking and offer list, but it was a firm commitment until dad got pissy about Cruz

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson