ASU at Washington 4PM Sat FS1

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I hope he is a day three guy that the Cardinals draft. I like him more that I liked Eno.

I just hope he leaves after this year so that Trayanum and Ngata don't bolt. I think White could stay another year, but if he does those guys would not get on the field as much as they would like next year, especially Ngata who really deserves more carries.

Of course, there is a lot of uncertainty about next year anyway.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I so liked it when ASU linebacker Merlin Robertson intercepted the Washington pass with a little over a minute left and went into score the touchdown. It turns out we needed it.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope he is a day three guy that the Cardinals draft. I like him more that I liked Eno.

Rachaad White is a combination of speed, elusiveness and toughness, He should be a good NFL running back.

In regard to former ASU running backs who played for the Cardinals, I like Eno Benjamin more than DJ Foster.

There may be some I'm missing.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I just hope he leaves after this year so that Trayanum and Ngata don't bolt. I think White could stay another year, but if he does those guys would not get on the field as much as they would like next year, especially Ngata who really deserves more carries.

Oh yeah, agree.

Edwards' staff has done a spectacular job recruiting RBs. That is a position stocked with talent.

White has the most natural ability though. His run vision looks elite and he definitely knows how to turn speed to power since he isn't the biggest guy but you see him move the pile.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Rachaad White is a combination of speed, elusiveness and toughness, He should be a good NFL running back.

In regard to former ASU running backs who played for the Cardinals, I like Eno Benjamin more than DJ Foster.

I thought Ryan Torrain was going to be a monster in the NFL and he didn't come close to making it.

JR Redmond had a nice career, though he looked like he could've been way better than he ever was.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the 4th quarter relied on their running game to carry the load especially White and Daniels. It's like they said to heck with it, let's do what we do best. They should have probably run the ball more the whole game.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought Ryan Torrain was going to be a monster in the NFL and he didn't come close to making it.

JR Redmond had a nice career, though he looked like he could've been way better than he ever was.

I thought those two running backs would have good careers as well. Redmond was really gifted athletically. It goes to show, sometimes you can't be sure.

Last year I thought Trayanum would be really good this season. He had an injury though. Maybe that set him back.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I thought those two running backs would have good careers as well. Redmond was really gifted athletically. It goes to show, sometimes you can't be sure.

Last year I thought Trayanum would be really good this season. He had an injury though. Maybe that set him back.
Trayanum has been good, I think White is just better in comparison.

Even if White leaves, Trayanum and Ngata will still be able to carry the load.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trayanum has been good, I think White is just better in comparison.

Even if White leaves, Trayanum and Ngata will still be able to carry the load.

No doubt White is at another level but I thought Trayanum would be a better power back this season. He actually has shown speed to get outside on occasion. From my perspective, I don't think he is 100% healthy.

Ngata can be good in his own right with more playing time. I like all three running backs.

It would be nice to get White on the Cardinals but running back is not looking like a weakness.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
No doubt White is at another level but I thought Trayanum would be a better power back this season. He actually has shown speed to get outside on occasion. From my perspective, I don't think he is 100% healthy.

Ngata can be good in his own right with more playing time. I like all three running backs.

It would be nice to get White on the Cardinals but running back is not looking like a weakness.
I'd want White because both Edmonds and Conner are free agents. White looks like he could do what Edmonds is doing quite well.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd want White because both Edmonds and Conner are free agents. White looks like he could do what Edmonds is doing quite well.

Cardinals really need to find a way to keep Conner. I'm not sure where White will go in the draft. I don't think he will last to the 7th round like Eno.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Cardinals really need to find a way to keep Conner. I'm not sure where White will go in the draft. I don't think he will last to the 7th round like Eno.
Agree. I don't think White is a 1st rounder, and I could easily see him available on day three as well. White doesn't have huge production, so his workouts will really influence where he is drafted. His tape is obviously really good, and among the best I can remember from an ASU RB other than maybe Torrain. I wasn't a huge Eno fan because he is small and slow, but he does have real good run vision. White is bigger, looks to have reasonable speed, and has equal run vision to Eno.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agree. I don't think White is a 1st rounder, and I could easily see him available on day three as well. White doesn't have huge production, so his workouts will really influence where he is drafted. His tape is obviously really good, and among the best I can remember from an ASU RB other than maybe Torrain. I wasn't a huge Eno fan because he is small and slow, but he does have real good run vision. White is bigger, looks to have reasonable speed, and has equal run vision to Eno.

Maybe White will last to 5th or 6th round. I haven't looked where the Cardinals draft.

In regard to Eno, he is deceptively quick and has one of the best side step moves I have seen. My worry about him is that in college he would actually seek out contact and run over them. Can't do that consistently in the NFL. Also I worry that the extra effort he puts forth might cause a fumble issue. I'm crossing my fingers on that one.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Man last year I thought trayanum looked like a total stud. This year he looks like p o o p.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Mario bates

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For 2nd week in a row Rachaad White is the PAC-12 Offensive Player of the Week.

Also ASU center Dohnovan West is the Pac-12 Offensive Lineman of the Week.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media